Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma big boobs  (Read 3581 times)

7 review(s) for sexy-emma-big-boobs (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline lechef

External Link/Members Only

1hour incall

Venue, a private house on the Tyburn rd, just by spaghetti junction.

Emma, all tits and ass mature in her mid to late 40s ok looking brunette

The punt, easy to find house free parking on any of the side roads.
Emma opened the door wearing a little black dress and hold up stockings and lead me up stairs to a front bedroom. Handed over the money and disappeared to put it safe while I go naked and jumped on the bed. She soon returned and joined me on the bed ware she started to give me a massage after a couple of mins I asked if she could remove here dress as I was dying to see her tits in the flesh.
I was not disappointed huge firm natural boobs that are truly a sight to behold.
I could of spent the hole hour playing sucking and tits fucking those incredible tits.
Sex in Mish followed and then quickly into doggy to finish.
Emma is a nice lady who you can have a laugh with and gives a good standard service.
BUT IS A MUST FOR BIG BIG BOOB LOVERS

Offline Littlefoot

Jeez that's a mighty impressive pair of knockers.  :hi:

Avslope

Jeez that's a mighty impressive pair of knockers.  :hi:

They are truly a sight to behold in the flesh - well worth seeing  :D :wacko: :wackogirl: :lol: :yahoo:

Offline Safesex

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

1hour incall

Venue, a private house on the Tyburn rd, just by spaghetti junction.

Emma, all tits and ass mature in her mid to late 40s ok looking brunette

The punt, easy to find house free parking on any of the side roads.
Emma opened the door wearing a little black dress and hold up stockings and lead me up stairs to a front bedroom. Handed over the money and disappeared to put it safe while I go naked and jumped on the bed. She soon returned and joined me on the bed ware she started to give me a massage after a couple of mins I asked if she could remove here dress as I was dying to see her tits in the flesh.
I was not disappointed huge firm natural boobs that are truly a sight to behold.
I could of spent the hole hour playing sucking and tits fucking those incredible tits.
Sex in Mish followed and then quickly into doggy to finish.
Emma is a nice lady who you can have a laugh with and gives a good standard service.
BUT IS A MUST FOR BIG BIG BOOB LOVERS
Is her place in tuburn road and what’s she like facialy I’ve asked in her last review this month and still not got a rough idea.

Offline MrBamboo

House is on the Main Tyburn Road, just after you come down from the Aston Expressway. I saw her a couple of years ago and wasn't impressed facially tbh.
Each to their own though, it was a good fuck in doggy though...

Offline lechef

Facialy not the best.
But I wasn't there to look at her face.