Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry Pie - North London but Kent as well it seems  (Read 3352 times)

17 review(s) for Cherry Pie x69 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Googly7

External Link/Members Only
Met this lady in north London (close to Woodside park or drivers can probably stop off at Waitrose not far away). Called and then easy comms with directions etc. Tried to find her on AW again and she seemed to be near Dartford, but now back in London so possibly touring.
Small but neat flat, good shower, clean towels, note there is a small dog around so if allergice, avoid.
Very pleasant lady, good English, girl next door rather than stunner, lovely boobs though quite sensitive, a bit of a tummy - guess late 20s to early 30s. I was after nice vanilla service as an introductory session and had a nice time, good cuddling, responsive to RO and good OWO. For futre reference I did ask about A levels, she said usually only with the more modest gent, so I would think not frequently offered if that's your thing. Pricing as per AW, no complaints and left very relaxed.

Offline Wozel

Hi mate, glad you had a good time. Does she FK or DFK? Also when you say her breasts are sensitive , I take it that she doesn’t like you sucking on them too hard ? Cheers

Offline Googly7

Sorry, not really a snogger myself but gentle FK kissing seemed ok. Breasts very nice size and weight but not into heavy mauling so I guess licks better than heavy suction.

Offline Googly7

Quick update,return visit but A no longer offered at all but Rim certainly available though first shower and then cleaning routine needed. Very practical polish lady, nice visit.

Offline Wozel

Quick update,return visit but A no longer offered at all but Rim certainly available though first shower and then cleaning routine needed. Very practical polish lady, nice visit.

Her AW account says she’s in Portsmouth

Offline Googly7

Sorry, Wozel, missed yours, she told me she goes on trips for a few days out of town but Finchley her main base

Offline Wozel

Sorry, Wozel, missed yours, she told me she goes on trips for a few days out of town but Finchley her main base

Cheers mate.