Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Sunbury Pretty Lithuanian MILF  (Read 3007 times)

16 review(s) for Adele… (6 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]
4 review(s) for Ava.deluxe (0 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantric talents]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I had seen Bellas profile and saw she was in the area, one of the "Russian" group which have been good up to now so made the call

Expectation: Older Milf hopefully something near her profile photos which look stunning

Comms: good by txt £80 30 min/130 PH so I booked 30 min for 80 Lizzies at two hours notice

Venue: nice appt opposite Fire Station parking on the main road this time but usually in paid CP opposite. Good shower and bed nice room safe location.

Services: FK OWO HJ covered sex in mish bit of body to body with her breasts nipple play

The MILF: pretty 7-8 age circa 40 size 10 very trim good firm buttocks slim flat tummy even though shes a mommy stunning 36 DD enhanced tits with perky prominent nipples tall 5' 9" long blond hair blue eyes friendly with good English no tatts or piercings I remember she is the girl in the profile pics which are a bit "polished" to make her younger IMO.

The meet: was running 10 min late with mare traffic txted through the status an OK do not worry as I arrived at venue six mins late. Buzzed up immediately door opens to Bella in matching bra/panties set (stunning tits) stockings and housecoat WOW. The appt is dark which is I guess to put the best light on the MILFS Jess see ah was working there that week as well (mon-fri). Paperwork and shower done Kiss/FK as I unhook her bra and gently stroke her nipples. She pushes me on the bed and starts to rub her puppies over my chest with passing kisses. I rub her pussy and remove her knickers and she wipes Bod Mhor with wet wipes! and starts soft OWO lots of spit attention to head and shaft but I must say as BM got interested it got toothy. She was also using a good HJ technique to get BM on his way and continued this spitting and making this a very wet HJ with kisses and sucks to the penis head. BM ready mac up and mount in mish. The MILF is a comfortable ride a bit leggy so the position in mish I had to shift a couple of times to get comfortable. Her tendency  was to drop her long legs which limits penetration so down for some nipple play on me and remount in mish to completion. I had lifted her legs for a better penetration and managed to finish as she was lowering them again. Squeaks in sex after some false moaning it got real towards the end but I dont like the false moans as its puts me off and delays the outcome. Clean up and chat Bella had finished the session but is a nice girl and was friendly as I recovered a few kisses and shower and off in 25 mins with a couple of kisses to the door and on my exit.

Conclusion: I enjoyed this experience with a pretty stunning MILF she was reserved through the meet and because of some performance issues is a neutral. At this PH rate I would expect her to be a bit more active and engaging but I also noted that she seems a bit reserved. I think I will revisit but Im in no hurry as she is moving around the circuit (Hatfield next I believe). I think that a revisit will be for the hour as I like to RO and this can make the difference. I went through the 20-25 min routine which whilst pleasant was not enough but after the sex the engagement was good and I think now the ice is broken next time will be less cautious. As usual YHB have a lot of choice and limited funds so spend them wisely.

Happy punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only