Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Emma Big Boobs - Erdington  (Read 3902 times)

7 review(s) for sexy-emma-big-boobs (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Avslope

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Saw Emma approximately 3 months ago while on a lunch break.

Time of punt: Midday during the week.
Communication: All via telephone conversation, very polite and professional but was stern in asking my age - assume she does not see younger guys. 
Venue: House located on the Tyburn Road - clean and the deed took place in a upstairs bedroom to the front of the property.
Time requested: 15 min quickie - £50.
Lady in question: I found Emma very polite and welcoming - she was wearing a body stocking and suspenders. Mid 40's, brunette shoulder length hair and a approximate 14 - 16 size - I found her facially attractive.
The deed: Once in the room, we started with some kissing (no dfk) then she unleashed her great firm tits which I kissed and sucked. Then this was followed by some brief OW then sex in a missionary position followed by me finishing on her tits. Cleaned myself up and returned to work  :thumbsup:

Would I return: Yes, but only for 15 minutes.

Offline george r

tits look fantastic but brum too far for me..

Offline Beerswillin99

Yep on her profile it states she only sees over 30s. Would love to suck those big juicy melons  :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 03:41:27 pm by Beerswillin99 »

Avslope

Yep on her profile it states she only sees over 30s. Would love to suck those big juicy melons  :wacko:

They are a sight to behold  :thumbsup:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Avslope   +1 thanks for the report   :hi:

Fabulous breasts but i see she listed her age as 46 on AW . How do you score her face and looks ? 46yrs old is that correct ?

Avslope

Yes she is in her mid 40's and as per pictures she is a brunette but it was more shoulder length when I saw her. Facially I found her attractive and she looks good for your age  :thumbsup: I have had worst in my time  :lol:

Avslope

Yes she is in her mid 40's and as per pictures she is a brunette but it was more shoulder length when I saw her. Facially I found her attractive and she looks good for your age  :thumbsup: I have had worst in my time  :lol:

Sorry, just reread your post again.  For her age I would score her 7/10.

brandonpete

are her boobs enhanced or just well blessed.

Avslope

For reference she has no face pictures in her private gallery on AW.  :thumbsup:

Avslope

For reference she has no face pictures in her private gallery on AW.  :thumbsup:

They are natural. To quote Alan Partridge "she must of been front of the q when God was handing out breasts"  :D

Offline Punterperson1971

They are natural. To quote Alan Partridge "she must of been front of the q when God was handing out breasts"  :D
I wanted to see her years ago as I believe she once worked in Walsall,still do but I’m concerned I won’t find her attractive enough when I see her face.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

I wanted to see her years ago as I believe she once worked in Walsall,still do but I’m concerned I won’t find her attractive enough when I see her face.

Buy a Carnival Mask and take that with you for the appointment . That will solve your problem  :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

Buy a Carnival Mask and take that with you for the appointment . That will solve your problem  :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol: