Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Wimbledon TOFTT  (Read 978 times)

2 review(s) for  xxx isabella xxx (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

121jay

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Close to giving up due to crap SP’s.
I think the last 30 I’ve searched here with high hope have turned out with bad reviews.
Saved this morning from Megan by a review this morning, thought I’d better TOFTT.

Called the number and got back text with address. LLP is correct in his brief review from last year on the address. Been same room some time ago. Had a great time there probably 5 years back.

I sent a second text asking if it was definitely the girl in the pic. No reply. Hey ho - decided I was going and would walk if not happy.

Get ready for a confusing fluffy  review.

Door opens can’t see anyone until I get in the room. I’d already decided I was going 30mins for £60.

Facially very pretty lady. Short but massive boobs. In knickers and bra. As she walked away I noticed a big slightly saggy looking bum of which I’m not a fan. More on that later.

She climbed on top and wow she was beautiful. Very slim fit waist and I could see the scars under the breasts.

Then the bad bit. No kissing at all. None through the whole time unless I paid extra £20. I hadn’t taken any extra cash as I wanted to make sure I did 30 mins only as I always regret it later when I pay for an hour and want to get out of there. Typically this wasnt that day.

Straight to covered OW on the bed. That’s ok with me.
Then the next bad bit, I kept thinking, is this a positive or negative? What am I going to write? Crazy!
But every time I looked at her face I was smitten. So smitten I couldn’t remember what the profile pic was.

OW was ok, not deep I’d say basic. But I didn’t care, my fingers were playing with her below and she was fine with gentle play on her tits. They were big.

She’s Spanish Brazilian, but looks very pretty Thai’s. Her English wasn’t great and kept talking to me in broken English and lots of Spanish. Sorry guys I could have just paid to listen to her it was so sexy.

I asked about RO (for you!) and she wanted £20 extra. Again, I’m glad I didn’t as I wanted to but would have regretted as it was tempting. Forgot to ask about OWO.

She climbs on top and she’s going at it. I’m just looking at her face and thinking I need to remember this for later.

She then wants me to go from behind, I notice a big but nice tattoo on her back. Think I was looking  at her big bum too long earlier.

She’s on her hands and knees and suddenly this plumpy bum looks absolutely amazing! In that position is was gorgeous shaped and that slim waist. Whllst I was there I cheekily asked about A. She says £50.

I finish and look at the time and it’s 15 mins and she’s ready to pack me off. So I remind her I’d paid for 30 mins and she was back to Spanish and you said you had a good time and it’s twice in one hour. All back in Eng Spanish.

So I then got 15 mins of a surprisingly good massage and got to ask a few questions.
There is some Thai from a generation back, she was surprised as she classes herself Spanish.

She thinks she should be charging more and thinks £60 is  too cheap so that’s why she charges extras.
Used her app to say old ladies are charging more.

So after all that. Is she the girl in the pics? I think so. Def that bum and not so smooth when standing.
Def those tits and hair. I think she’s plastered in make up on the pics and pointlessly touched up.
Got very nice teeth and so kissable but not plump lips.

She’s very pleasant and quite funny even though I don’t think we understand much of each other’s jokes. Offered and got me water at the end.
I can see plenty of you saying it’s a Negative but this is my honest review, i walked out happy.

Would I go back? I nearly did after my Nando’s. Which reminds me that she’s here for 2 more weeks.

121jay

Just seen the B/S comment under London.
Def not that model, but everything else in that pic bodily was similar.

So difficult with the face as compered to profile pics as so heavily made up and when I saw her she wasn’t.