Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottingham  (Read 2810 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

Review from a meet a couple of weeks ago. I'd been keen to shag Camilla for a while. I've even commented on another review that I should really have a go with Camilla.
Anyway, made contact via the mobile number off the AW site, and seemed really nice, very chatty, and pleasant.
A time and date was sorted and my request was agreed too enthusiastically.
Mid day appointment, when it was really quite warm for February, so a nice day. Flat easily found, and Camilla talked me through the security gates and around to the staircase. I'd already taken my belt off in the car, and had undone all bar one of my button flies. As agreed the flat door had been left unlocked, I entered, Camila was on her knees mouth wide open. With a quick flick of the waist button my jeans where down to mid thigh, and pulled my pants down. Without greeting, or chat Camilla had my cock in her mouth in around 3 seconds of me opening the door, admittedly still quite flaccid, Camila had be hard in moments and stayed on her knees in the hallway for a few minutes obviously enjoying herself as much as me.
Move into the bedroom, so I can get stripped off. It's at this point now, that Camilla is standing you can appreciate her stature. I'd say 5'9 or so, but with heels close to 6', she's obviously a gym bunny and has a very toned figure. It's only after following her into the bedroom that I've noticed she has a jeweled but plug inserted in her botty: nice.
So we strip off, bit of chat, more oral on me, both stood up, and lying on the bed. I do like to eat a nice minge, and ask Camilla to sit on my face. Camilla, still with heels on, walks up the bed, heels bout a foot either side of my head as she squats on my face. Beautiful fresh fanny for me to devour, sweet tasting and tight. As I'm licking away I'm swirling my thumb around on her but plug, just to maintain some botty pleasure for Camilla.
Camilla likes that, but she's in the cock business, and wants some. I get a condom on.
It's now we re-enter the hallway. We move to the front door, I'm behind Camilla, she leans against the door, sticks her ass out. I move my hand down and part her arse cheeks, so I can see the plug and her swollen pussy lips. I start fuckin Camilla from the back, reaching around with both hands to squeeze her tits, as she leans against the door.
I kneel down behind her, hold her arse cheeks apart and eat her from behind, I feel her legs having a little wobble as I do this. She's a sexy lady, was enjoying herself as much as I.
 I stand up, get into Camilla from the back again and ask her to touch her toes, as I carry on hammering away.
A few minutes later, we're in the bathroom, Camilla leans over the wash hand basin, looking at me in the mirror as I fuck her from behind, then back to the bedroom, where she lies on the bed, legs apart as I shag and snog her.
Only a few minutes left, and Camilla looks me square in the eye and says "I want to swallow your cum". Not wanting to be rude, I lie on the bed. Camilla goes to work on me, she's good, very good. Within a few minutes Im close, and she's still at it. My toes start to curl, as I feel the sap in my knacker's preparing to escape. Camilla adjusts her mouth and takes the first squirt, she quickly adjusts and carries on extracting my precious ball batter. I splat another load into her mouth, and she carries on. She's now focused on swirling my jizz around my bellend, and a couple of little twitches and that's me emptied into Camila's mouth. She raises her head, looks at me and I can see her open mouth full of my cock snot as she gulps it down. What a treat.

Anyway, I got the 45 minute deal, at £100. I'll certainly see Camilla again, she's attractive, articulate and very pleasant company. She also managed to make my balls ache for 24 hours as she'd sucked so hard to drain my fluids.

Recommended👍

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha, I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist.  :D

Offline Simon_9000

Nice review. Been almost a year since I met her. After reading this, maybe I should go back. Love those tits, some of the best IMO.

S.

Offline HailWood

Nice one Badsin. Sounds like Camilla was on form; love the cheeky butt plug.

OnePumpPete

Glad she's back on song, the area is sorely lacking some quality punts so a return to form is good news for all of us.

Offline NottsThaiLover

[quote ]She raises her head, looks at me and I can see her open mouth full of my cock snot as she gulps it down. What a treat.

[/quote]

Her AW says £20 extra for swallowing. Did you have to pay any extra for it?

Offline blond74

She was on my hit list I called her up she did an interview on me & I have never had that many questions asked. Because I had no feedback on my aw she wouldn't see me to be fair i was gutted as her reviews & pics look pretty good & £100 for 45 mins is really good value i have old aw accounts but have no idea of log ins so i made a new one. Never mind

Offline badsin

Her AW says £20 extra for swallowing. Did you have to pay any extra for it?

Didn't know that. I paid £100 for 45 mins. Camilla offered, I'd be a fool to decline :hi:

Offline Belgarion

Seems the feedback she has received recently has led to positive changes.

Good

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well I never thought I'd be reading a review of this one and be thinking to myself that I would.

Well done MrB for getting the best out of her.  :hi: :hi:

I presume that you "instructed" her about the plug and being on her knees mouth open wide pre-punt ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline badsin

I have a "thing" called the blow job challenge. Basically to see how quickly they'll get my cock in their gobs and blow me. I've done this numerous times now, most frequently with girls of SA on the first meet. Can't tell you the amount of times I've been closing and locking my front door with a twenty something cutie noshing me off.
In this instance, Camilla took it upon herself to be kneeling in the hallway, waiting for a gobfull of cock. Good tactic🤔 To be fair, she's the current holder of the title and I find it hard to imagine that will ever be broken. Although I'll still be testing them .....
The but plug, entirely Camilla's idea, kinky thing :hi:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:54:26 pm by badsin »

Offline Avg_Joe

i've had her hotlisted for a while now, and will have to seriously consider trying to make a booking next time i'm up that way

thanks for the review, how easy was her incall place to find, and any problems parking?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:02:08 pm by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have a "thing" called the blow job challenge. Basically to see how quickly they'll get my cock in their gobs and blow me. I've done this numerous times now, most frequently with girls of SA on the first meet. Can't tell you the amount of times I've been closing and locking my front door with a twenty something cutie noshing me off.
In this instance, Camilla took it upon herself to be kneeling in the hallway, waiting for a gobfull of cock. Good tactic🤔 To be fair, she's the current holder of the title and I find it hard to imagine that will ever be broken. Although I'll still be testing them .....
The but plug, entirely Camilla's idea, kinky thing :hi:

Sounds like she played a blinder MrB.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

strangesurname

That girl has swallowed my muck about 15 times and always does so with great enthusiasm, never been charged extra.  Great review BS, has given me an idea for next time I see her.  :thumbsup:  She does seem to like a butt plug too.

Offline badsin

thanks for the review, how easy was her incall place to find, and any problems parking?

The incall location is a doddle to find, very distinctive. Free on road parking immediately adjacent  :hi:

Offline Avg_Joe

thank you, had a check of my saved notes and i actually passed right by there a week ago  :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
That girl has swallowed my muck about 15 times and always does so with great enthusiasm, never been charged extra.  Great review BS, has given me an idea for next time I see her.  :thumbsup:  She does seem to like a butt plug too.

hi SS, any chance of a review??

strangesurname

hi SS, any chance of a review??

I haven’t seen her since I signed up for the sight I was planning on seeing her today as I am up in Nottingham but she wass not available today for the meet. I first saw her years ago when she was working for an agency in London for a few times and then when she was working a lot with Brooklyn Blue which was a good punt. I wanted to see her this time but it couldn’t happen. Will be heading off to London as I couldn’t get in with anyone that took my fancy.

Offline Picti

Good review Badsin and great to hear that you received such a good performance.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Wow that’s a review, good times matey

I’ve been meaning to catch her for so long, my timing isn’t great this year
, up and down the country like a yo-yo and when I do try she isn’t picking up though I am inspired to try harder   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: