Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Nicola - Stepney  (Read 928 times)

13 review(s) for Lovely Nicola (6 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline fannydango

External Link/Members Only

Comms.  Quick phone call and exchange of texts. No problem.

Place.  In Stepney, 5 mins from station.  Nice neat and tidy

Shower offered and taken.  Very clean and powerful. 

Girl
Best way to describe is a slightly.chubby Riley Reid.  Facially very similar.  Small titis, nice butt and tbh, was quite excited and looking forward to get my hands on her..(stating the obvious I know..)

Meet

Knocked on door, 30 secs later in the house.  Stood there in one piece lingerie with nips just sticking out. Up the stairs, I asked her to go first she said no!!   1st time ever that has happened.   Anyways, sorted out paperwork had a shower then back into the room. I initiated kissing, but tbh did not feel right.  No toungues and I could tell she didn’t want to.   I persevered but to no avail.   That is my number one thing I like snogging  before any action and I was unhappy.    She knew it also as she tried to be smiley about it.  Didn’t fucking wash with me.  Started OWO which was pretty good and then she climbed into 69.   5 mins later bust my nut. 
She encouraged me to take a shower.  I did.   
No massage or anything else in between and she started sucking me off again.  To be fair, she can suck cock like an experienced provider and after 10 mins was ready to fuck.  Cowgirl, then she laid on me , stuck a finger up her arse which she seemed to like.  Went to mish and started going soft.    Guess ehat, she started fucking kissing me the bitch in an effort to make me come the cunt.   

I have a good run recently and tbh, if this is a neg then good neg to have.  And only because of this site that is.  So.  I will give this a neg as fk is on profile, she didn’t CIM, and I didn’t believe her attempts to be smiley while not providing services.   

Offline fannydango

Sorry admin. Can you make this a neg pls.