Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell - Birmingham.  (Read 3775 times)

110 review(s) for Lola Bell (103 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Billy the kid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lola has been on my hit list for ages and I managed to get to see her recently.
It was worth the wait I’ve gotta say.  :thumbsup:

Nuts and bolts for those interested:-
Communication was very easy and straight forward - easy to get hold of, quick responses and all sorted.
Easy location to get to - assuming you are in Birmingham, and anywhere near the Broad Street area.
Apartment etc - all good. I didn’t use the shower as I was literally straight from the hotel and had showered there, and the same following so can’t comment.

Lola herself.
I don’t know if her profile photos do her justice actually. She has a very cheeky, naughty face and I really enjoyed how she kept eye contact the whole time and kept up a mischievous, flirty look constantly. Difficult to explain - but Im sure you get the drift..

I’d a agreed a short massage (lots of oil was applied with a fair amount of B2B which was very good.) Right up on the table with me for quite a bit of it and could have had more if I’d wanted). I told her I had very ticklish feet and to avoid that area (for fear of an involuntary kick she might receive) but the cheeky girl kept having a scrape with her nails followed by a giggle. She also used her nails quite effectively during the massage as well on occasion.
However - my main request for for lots of edging, and true enough after about 20mins I got a slap on the arse and told to turn over so she could play with my cock.
Which she did, for about another 40mins, expertly.   :wacko:

All the time keeping lots of eye contact and giving me that very naughty look.
If I got close, she’d stop, give me a slap on the leg or cock, or a scratch or anything to distract me, prior to re-engaging with the edging again - plus lots of ball playing, body stroking etc at the same time with the other hand. She also loved re-applying baby oil - so remained very lubricated which I enjoyed as well.

Lola was happy for me to massage back (obviously she was standing) but whatever I could reach was fair game, however I didn’t go for her pussy - so  I’m unsure if she allows or not. For some reason it didn’t feel appropriate- but I might give it a try when I re-visit which I certainly will do next time I’m in the area.
Needless to say - big finish when we got to it and a professional wipe down afterwards.

Without getting too fluffy - I really bloody enjoyed this one, really liked Lola - looks, attitude, skills, chat etc. And I’ll defo go back - and I reckon her tie and tease would be good?

Didn’t say earlier - £80 for the hour. Make your own mind up if that’s VFM but I know what I think.
I also think she’d be a great shag. Maybe the fact you can’t makes it more attractive.

Cheers

Billy

:hi:

Offline Hoping

Oh shit!  She's put her prices up.  Used to be £70 and very good value.

Forget about trying to reach her pussy.  Her polite response is "that's mine".  Her less polite one is a hard slap or worse!

Offline denno

So good I seen her twice, last time went for the tie and tease and told her to do her worse !!! My arse is still sore   :P
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 03:39:59 pm by denno »

Offline BBC_Delivery

So good I seen her twice, last time went for the tie and tease and told her to do her worse !!! My arse is still sore   :P

Lmaooo

Offline McMuffin1

I think I am going to have to see her again.  I've seen her twice.  She is quite unique.  I've not asked her to smack me yet - does she only do it in large doses - you know, 50 or nothing?

Offline denno

You tell her how many you want, then you have to count and say "thank you Mistress, may I have some more" if you miscount or forget which sometimes happens when you had a stinger, she starts again, so ten could turn into thirty, so ffs don't ask for fifty!!!! My backside was marked for a week!!!

Offline wannabe

Agree with the above, she doesn't allow groping of her pussy, and while she will place your hand on her bum to encourage you to have a good feel, if your fingers stray inbetween her buttocks she will remove them.

She is an excellent provider. I haven't found a better b2b massage yet, and her prolonged HJs are to die for.

Offline Mandem

Mate the fact that I can’t fuck her makes me Wild! I tell her every time and she just grins and knows she owns my balls!

Offline Billy the kid

Mate the fact that I can’t fuck her makes me Wild! I tell her every time and she just grins and knows she owns my balls!

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :thumbsup: