Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: katie of classic touch  (Read 10572 times)

boysie

during a reply to another post i mentioned katie of classic touch was a bit subdued the last couple of visits nothing like the gfe i used to get - is it me or has anyone else noticed

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I replied to the other thread. No kissing, possibly neck and body certainly no DFK. No OWO. Average looks in my opinion, with a lot of puppy fat, especially around the stomach. Boring chat and she is crazy. This was about 4 years ago. I didn't see her again. 6/10.

Offline cassini

Hi

Personally I wouldn't bother in visiting her, the fluffy dizzy mumsie persona she portrays is totally false. She is very clever at what she does finding and picking vulnerable men who she shows affection to and says things like "with you its different" "I think I'm falling in love with you" showering them with text messages and false sentiments to make them believe they have a chance of something more, outside of a WG/Punter relationship.

I used to be a regular of hers until one visit to her late last year, she asked to borrow money, giving me the sob story - bills to pay she and been off work ill, just need some cash to get through xmas etc,etc.

Luckily I had seen the thread on here about the "saddest %%% review ever" earlier in the year and my guard was immediatly raised. Even if I hadn't seen that post I wouldn't have given her any cash. The day she asked to borrow cash was the last day I saw her. The fact she has a liking for expensive sports cars and several foreign holdays away each year led me to believe this was the start of a scam and and I was her next victim!!

Katie also works at another place, also with Chris from Classic its situated in a flat above the shops near lowfields school, plus she sometimes works in the Nottingham area, where exactly I don't know. I'm surprised she still works with/for Chris at Classic, if I had a fiver for everytime I had seen Katie and she slagged her off and I mean proper slagging off not just moaning I could do a tour of the UK to see my top 10 wishlist!!

Cheers

Cassini

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the review Cassini. I guess I wasn't her type as she didn't tell me she loves me. Maybe I was a bit to young for her, I certainly didn't go back, she wasn't good enough. I think a prossie leading a punter on, with the promise of a relationship is bang out of order, money extortion is almost the lowest of low.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:24:26 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I wonder if the place in lowfields was Gems parlour. That had some rough old buggers working there.

Offline cassini

AK not sure about the Gems name, what I do know is its a flat above the shop next to the TV repair shop and is accessed through the yard around the back.
Its definitely run by Chris who runs Classic. It does have Kate who used to be at L'Amour in Hillsbrough working under the name of Shelley,  plus one of the others who I don't know the name of and yes there were some "rough old bugger's" The place itself was a bit grotty, clean but dimly lit and the stairs were very rickety.

As for this been a review for Katie, it isn't its more of a heads up for fellow punters I was always happy with the sexual services I received.

I once had the pleasure of Hannah, who up until recently worked alongside Katie at Classic. Katie had gone home ill on the day of my booking so I took the opportunity to see her so as not to waste a journey. Hannah told me how Katie was unpopular with all the other girls due to her queen bee attitude and they also didn't like how she worked the punters. Looking back at that meeting she was kind of warning me, without saying "watch out for her" I just wonder if the girls knew how she worked us, was Chris also complicit in it as well? Guess we'll never know. I just consider it a bullet dodged.
Cheers.

Cassini

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Gems was the first that sprung to mind, as I know they catered with some mature ladies. May be it was unnamed. Seems to be a lot of white knights coming out of the woodwork like boysie  :unknown:

I saw her on the back of reviews on PN and Sheffield Scene and she didn't live up to my expectations. Sex was mediocre, certainly not amazing and I thought she was far from stunning, but each to their own. Whether she was playing a shrewd game or not I thought she was quite dippy, certainly not intelligent. Like has been said maybe it was an act. I saw Hannah as well on the back of reviews, very passive and a quiet girl, not the dirty experience that was made out on the review I read.

Offline cassini

Wonder why Boysie was banned?

One thing struck me, when I read his post asking about Suzanne, if he had already met Katie why would he need to ask who/where Suzanne was?? Once met you wouldn't forget her.

Anyway the Lowfields parlour I've discovered, is called Diamonds after doing a bit of digging.

Cassini

OldAdmin

Offline cassini

Creating multiple accounts.

Thank you for the explanation Admin, it was only meant as rhetorical question. But still good to know.

Cassini

Greyhound

seen katie at diamonds recently and as i said on my other post not a bit like some of these reports on here she was dressed evening gown{i thought nice change from usual micro skirts] she was very pleasant, decent gfe,bit dizzy but not the first one i have seen! a bit lacking in passion but overall quite good. the premises are discreet and the greeting friendly from both girls and owner{decent cuppa as well}.However the open plan stairs would not be to the liking of those who do not wish to be seen going up to and from the rooms

taplow

I once saw Katie at Classic and I had a really good time. She's quite sweet and a bit scatty and I didn't think her persona was an act, or if it was she's a great actress.  I remember she said that I should come back and see her as the others all had regulars whereas she didn't, which is hardly being a brilliant manipulator.  I haven't gone back but that's just a coincidence.     

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I once saw Katie at Classic and I had a really good time. She's quite sweet and a bit scatty and I didn't think her persona was an act, or if it was she's a great actress.  I remember she said that I should come back and see her as the others all had regulars whereas she didn't, which is hardly being a brilliant manipulator.  I haven't gone back but that's just a coincidence.   
I'd opt for actress, paid sex is all just an act. She tried to appeal to sympathy to get another booking out of you. It's a bit like when kids say: "but, Tom has a laptop and his parents are poor" - it's pathetic, really. She has loads of regulars if the reports I have read on here and elsewhere are anything to go by.

taplow

I'd opt for actress, paid sex is all just an act. She tried to appeal to sympathy to get another booking out of you. It's a bit like when kids say: "but, Tom has a laptop and his parents are poor" - it's pathetic, really. She has loads of regulars if the reports I have read on here and elsewhere are anything to go by.

Yes I agree that working girls have to be good actresses if they're going to do well, so maybe you're right and her whole dizzy manner is an act.  But aside from that, what I meant was that unlike some others I didn't recognise her as this devious, clever manipulator at all.  With her pitch about all the others having regulars but not her it was all too apparent what she was trying to do and I find it difficult to believe that anyone could be controlled by her that easily.  Anyway, I thought she was nice but that was a while ago now.

Offline danno2

That rings  few bells with Katie, seems she does it with almost everyone.

Sexpedia

Saw Katie October as my usual girl was booked up. Various reports on here good and bad.Firstly advertises late 30's nearer 50 imo. Dresses classy including underwear. Very pleasant great smile and slow and deliberate but disappointed with amount of kissing and wat I could do and definitely lacked passion. I agree with Cassini she did seem "dizzy" and interested in the financial part of the session with the festive season nearly upon us and her holiday coming up!!I suggested that depends on her "expertise" and she did speed up a bit after that. I would rate the punt as average and maybe she gets better with more visits but felt wary of seeing her again as some of the reports on here suggest

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Saw Katie October as my usual girl was booked up. Various reports on here good and bad.Firstly advertises late 30's nearer 50 imo. Dresses classy including underwear. Very pleasant great smile and slow and deliberate but disappointed with amount of kissing and wat I could do and definitely lacked passion. I agree with Cassini she did seem "dizzy" and interested in the financial part of the session with the festive season nearly upon us and her holiday coming up!!I suggested that depends on her "expertise" and she did speed up a bit after that. I would rate the punt as average and maybe she gets better with more visits but felt wary of seeing her again as some of the reports on here suggest
Pretty much my experiences, I would have put her at around mid-late 40s when I saw her; not to say she isn't attractive, but in the room she did nothing for me. As I've said the dizzy persona got really boring quickly, I think I posted this on here, but she asked me if it was raining 3 times.

taplow

I just saw Katie again at Classic and I had a good time with her. She's got a lot of dirty talk which I really enjoyed and she did all I wanted in the room.   
I think she does make demands though, but I just said no when she asked for whatever it was.  I think she'd be manipulative if you let her get away with it and maybe some men go along with that in the hope of something more. 
She made reference to taking it further.  Fortunately I'm not looking for a relationship of any kind, especially with a WG so I'm okay on that score. 
Is the dizzy personality real?  I think it is.  Before, in the waiting room, I said something as a joke.  "Are you funny?" she said.
Anyway, I liked her.

Offline samfromsheffield

I know this thread is mainly about Katie but any one seen Sam at the same place? And also at diamonds? Can't see any bad reviews also can't see may good either.
Thanks guus

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I know this thread is mainly about Katie but any one seen Sam at the same place? And also at diamonds? Can't see any bad reviews also can't see may good either.
Thanks guus
A Sam asking for a Sam?

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Felt I had to join in with this discussion on the lovely Katie.......I confess that I was taken in by her bullshit some years ago when after my second visit to her she started coming on strong about how much she liked me and could we swap mobile numbers as she wanted to keep in touch, which I agreed to as I liked her. Anyway, to cut a very long story short, she called me a few times for a chat saying we should meet up outside the "working environment" but nothing ever happened. I kept going to see her at Classic and she would keep saying that she wanted to meet and giving me stories about how she was going to retire soon etc etc. Anyway, I was always a bit cautious as this is obviously not a normal WG/Punter situation but I thought I would play it out for a bit longer. One day she called me in the morning asking if I could meet here later so I agreed - nothing really happened but we met up for a coffee and a chat and to be fair it was nice, with more promises of seeing more of eachother. It turned out that not surprisingly and despite lots of promises to keep meeting up, nothing happened. I mentioned this story to another WG who I used to see regularly (and still do) and she told me that "Katie", or real name supposedly Louise, was well known for this shit and to steer well clear, which I have done since. She never asked me for cash, but I just couldn't understand why she would lead someone on when ultimately it's cost her a regular client because I would have been more than happy to keep seeing her as a punter! Basically, I think she is a bit of a weirdo so I would advise anyone to just not bother with her.

Greyhound

i have seen sam at both diamonds and classic. she is very friendly and very good kisser. big natural boobs. I would definitely recommend her for an above average gfe  and her owo was good without being too deep and her responses during sex good too. overall well worth a visit

Greyhound

some of these katie reports don"t match my experiences!! look elswhere on here for lijunwei review she likes dfk fingers. cim  filthy talk etc not with me she didn"t. she is a snappy dresser[including underwear] attractive and a good slow technique for owo and hand relief. Sex is ok too but overall she likes slow and steady not passion. However many of these reports seem to be about her gold digging exploits and her "outside" suggestions. I think most WG"S like extra money and try to manipulate punters through acting and false sentiments like i love you and want to meet you outside etc etc. But surely its up to the punters to see through it [not easy i know with some!!]. I"m sure wg"s do have outside dates and get more "money" by various means but so what if punters go along with it with their eyes open.I don"t think its right either to reveal too many "real" personal details like names.etc they all have an outside life. I"ve seen her a few times over the years and generally like her but i think some of these reports are exaggerated but maybe i"m naieve and not her type!!

Offline samfromsheffield

i have seen sam at both diamonds and classic. she is very friendly and very good kisser. big natural boobs. I would definitely recommend her for an above average gfe  and her owo was good without being too deep and her responses during sex good too. overall well worth a visit

Thank you Greyhound, i have seen some good reports elsewhere as well. planning on seeing her next week depending on my work and her availability. I will report back.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
some of these katie reports don"t match my experiences!! look elswhere on here for lijunwei review she likes dfk fingers. cim  filthy talk etc not with me she didn"t. she is a snappy dresser[including underwear] attractive and a good slow technique for owo and hand relief. Sex is ok too but overall she likes slow and steady not passion. However many of these reports seem to be about her gold digging exploits and her "outside" suggestions. I think most WG"S like extra money and try to manipulate punters through acting and false sentiments like i love you and want to meet you outside etc etc. But surely its up to the punters to see through it [not easy i know with some!!]. I"m sure wg"s do have outside dates and get more "money" by various means but so what if punters go along with it with their eyes open.I don"t think its right either to reveal too many "real" personal details like names.etc they all have an outside life. I"ve seen her a few times over the years and generally like her but i think some of these reports are exaggerated but maybe i"m naieve and not her type!!
I do agree with you, but saying I love you to a man who might be vulnerable if he has come out of a relationship or is married and naiive is out of order in my opinion as it blurs the lines between paid for sex and a meaningful relationship. As I have said before she never said it to me. I also thought she was good, but not good enough to see again, a sort of high average. No DFK, No OWO. fairly vanilla.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

I don"t think its right either to reveal too many "real" personal details like names.etc they all have an outside life.

I would agree with that Greyhound if the personal details actually meant something, like full name and where she lived etc etc - a supposed Christian name hardly reveals anything personal at all.

I had many really good punts with her - just a shame she turned out to be bonkers!

Greyhound

ok i think its time we left katie[ lets not guess her real name] alone now.She is an experienced and popular girl;attractive;dresses smart and tries to be friendly and give a good gfe in her own slow and gentle style.I think its this friendly/girl next door style which i think some men fall for and "exaggerate" the signs in their own head and believe they are "special". Thats her doing her job and why she has many regulars and worth a visit. The other stuff about outside visits;requesting money;being dizzy and bonkers; what she does in room;etc etc- lets leave all that for "us" as individuals to decide although we are all entitled to express our opinion [real or fantasy ] here- thats what the site is about. Its part of the "punting" fun ie. whats good for one might be bad for another and there"s plenty of evidence of that on all the punting sites which is why we go on it. It reminds me of trip advisor reports about restaurants I"ve been to so called "top ones" ones and had crap meals and vice versa !! Happy punting to you all

Offline munterhunter

Not seen her for years I first met her at Lizzys when she worked with Faye they then set up Lamour with Faye back then she worked under the name shelley. Saw her a couple of times on Chesterfield Rd. Always had good service from her no declarations of love or requests for money. Know she's been working a long time surprised to hear what she's been up to.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Not seen her for years I first met her at Lizzys when she worked with Faye they then set up Lamour with Faye back then she worked under the name shelley. Saw her a couple of times on Chesterfield Rd. Always had good service from her no declarations of love or requests for money. Know she's been working a long time surprised to hear what she's been up to.

It's a different Katie mate - the one you are referring to used to be known as Katie at Lizzy's and L'amour but she is now at Classic known as Shelley. The Katie in question has been at Classic for ages.

Offline wilson1962

I have seen Katie several times and always had a good time with her, her BJ is very good. She does sometime use too much perfume, wrong smell when you get home!! She is dizzy and can't be believed. She told me that she also worked at an M&S store, last time she was aircrew for Emirates!!! Bit daft but I found her to be a good fuck.

Offline munterhunter

It's a different Katie mate - the one you are referring to used to be known as Katie at Lizzy's and L'amour but she is now at Classic known as Shelley. The Katie in question has been at Classic for ages.
Can't say it is the same Katie but the woman I met at Lizzies working with Faye was Shelley she kept that name when they moved to L'Amour I believe she also worked as Shelley when she worked at Crystal Suite which was some years ago. I saw her and Faye regularly at Lizzes and L'Amour lost touch when they shut L'Amour found Faye at City in 2012 and she said Shelley was working at Classic as Katie saw her at classic a couple of times didn't check her name with her but called to check Katie was working before visiting.  Whatever name she's using the telorgs on here referring to Katie of Classic Touch didn't match my experience with her glad to hear it's not the woman from Lizzies.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
lol, yes but i am definitely not her
Hi, I know you were asking about Sam and you said she was working when you were working. I'm pretty sure she works at City Sauna two days a week, the description matches.

Offline samfromsheffield

Hi, I know you were asking about Sam and you said she was working when you were working. I'm pretty sure she works at City Sauna two days a week, the description matches.
Thanks Ali Katt, appreciated. Indeed the description matches. Doesn't like visiting city but may have to make an exception.