Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo - Sweet Izabella and Sweet Ana - Aberdeen  (Read 2202 times)

19 review(s) for Sweet Izabella (11 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for  Sweet Ana (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SnakeForeskin

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Price - £140 ph each - £280 total

Noticed these girls had popped up recently in Aberdeen and had a couple of decent reviews, so thought why not have an early birthday present?

Izabella: brunette, smaller of the two, girl in the pics - big fake cans, well done.

Ana: blonde, slim, fake cans, not as big as Izabella’s but really well done.

Comms all done via text with Izabella, although in hindsight should have texted Ana as much better English.

Arranged time and texted when in area (Rosemount). Text received just after arranged time with flat no and buzzer.

Found the flat no probs and buzzed up. Met the girls, liked what I saw, handed over paperwork then went for shower.

Back in the room, and started things off with a massage, turned over and continued on front. Bit of hand relief then on with the hat for some duo OW. Bit of RO in between and then back to OW. Let this go on for a while, a bit too long as went past the point of no return and filled the bag, quite a sight looking in the mirror at these two on their knees.

It should be noted as a duo they didn’t interact with each other, but as I was the focal point, I wasn’t complaining.

Short chat and cuddle until the wee man started thinking about round two, bit of hand relief, more OW and then on to the main event, sex with both in a few positions before some double hand relief to finish.

Back in the shower and out again on the hour.

All told I enjoyed my hour, bit vanilla but I left spent.

Would I see again? Yes but individually and if I had to choose then would go with Ana as her English is better, more experienced and took the lead.

Offline bushman

Seen them both yesterday one in the morning and the other for a return visit in the afternoon, lovely girls. However, I prefered the brunette, the blond was business like. Will write reviews on them both later on.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 01:06:11 pm by bushman »