Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Chancery Lane / Farringdon  (Read 2453 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline knight755

Saw External Link/Members Only the other day.

Paid
£130 - 1 Hour
Value Received = £130+30 extra (she waived the extra fee for CIM)

Comms
Attempted calling her phone, she didn't pick up - I therefore texted her asking if she was free.
She replied a few minutes later quite promptly with her postal code saying she was available now. Her texts were short and to the point, no sugar coating. Her acknowledgement would be "okay".
Following my last review, I wondered what I was getting into, if it would be very vanilla and impersonal...(that wasn't the case)
But hey, it was effective, planned to meet an hour later after I texted as she was available then.

Very near Chancery Lane and Farringdon, busy/corporate area - lots of people leaving work.
Entered the building after dialing up the flat number and being let through the security entrance door and took a rather slow lift up to her level.
Her flat was clean, slightly dim lit (as usual), toilet was adequate but not heavily stocked.
Her room has a mattress on a frame on the ground, and a large 7+ leather seater sofa. with coffee table and old tv.

The Session
She opened the door after I knocked, and hid behind the door until I was fully inside the flat.
She then revealed herself. I thought she was pretty stunning, as other people have noted, her upper mouth lip is rather large from enhancement, but I don't think it detracted from her attractiveness in my opinion.
She looked late twenties/mid thirties. Her English was rather comprehensive, or at least sufficient enough that I would think she lived a large portion of her life speaking the English language.
Face - 7.5/10 (Looks and hair similar to External Link/Members Only but her mouth is quite a bit larger), Body - 7/10 (Rather slim and a firm body, pretty great rear though)
We confirmed that it was for an hour, and I asked her if she wanted me to pay now, but she felt at ease and said we can pay later, and we'll see (regarding the price, I think it's because of her listed extras).
I opted for a quick shower after she offered a drink (I asked, 'what do you have?' - she said "water" - "haha I guess I'll have that then").
I returned and sat down on the sofa, and she sat next to me and we chatted for a minute or two before she asked if I liked kissing and then we made out for a bit, before her hands started to go wondering which changed to a OWO. She moves very sensually, and gets really really into OWO, licking and sucking nearly everything - A* for attitude and effort, it seems like she really wants to please you. After a while we migrated to the bed and did quite a bit of 69, where she stated "I don't let people finger me, if you want to use your fingers you can finger my ass" - I obliged after a while. Her moans were rather rhythmic and standard? it faded into the environment; it didn't seem very genuine, but it wasn't off-putting either.
Either way her oral was rather great, quite loose, very sloppy and sensual - but she doesn't use her hands at all. After a while she rode me for a bit, along with some doggy and missionary; she's rather loose for me, so after a while we stopped since I didn't feel that much (probably why she offers anal as extras). She's pretty good a keeping eye contact, but don't expect her to sustain it throughout everything. Her cheeky winks and giggles though were quite hot.
Finished off with more 69 and CIM. Overall oral I'd rate it a 7/10, sex was rather lack luster but fun anyways 5.8/10.

Concluding note
After taking a quick shower, I asked again how much that would be and she said it's usually another 30/40 extra for CIM however she said "it's alright", so she didn't charge me for that :) awesome.
I'd recommend her, her attitude towards giving oral is second to none, however if you're looking to please her/make her orgasm through sex, I think you should look elsewhere.

Offline iq129

Thanks for the review. The girl is within my top ten to do girls but that lip enhancement is putting me off. Was the enhancement too obvious?

Offline knight755

Thanks for the review. The girl is within my top ten to do girls but that lip enhancement is putting me off. Was the enhancement too obvious?

It's certainly noticeable - so I guess it is obvious? it might be off putting to some.
It looked very similar to this External Link/Members Only

Offline iq129

It's certainly noticeable - so I guess it is obvious? it might be off putting to some.
It looked very similar to this External Link/Members Only

Thanks again. Yes, the lips in the photo are definitely off putting, at least for me.