Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bad Amber - Greenwich  (Read 3047 times)

10 review(s) for THE BADDEST XXX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5219059) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by The Owl]
15 review(s) for XPERT_THROAT (4 positive, 1 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Bumbl3

Comms: Good comms although i was interviewed and asked a few pointless questions

Meet: not going into to much detail is it was just a shit punt!! She arrived late and although she is pretty and has a great body everything else is just shit. Attitude seems off from the start as she just never seemed interested or even tried to enjoy the punt. Blowjob was half decent lots of spit and have to admit did enjoy it, everytime i tried put my hands on her she seemed to want to scirm away made things akward i tried going down on her but she didnt seem interested i was trying to get her more into the mood but everytime i tried she just ran off making things just off putting, got more blowjob as this seemed like the only thing she was half decnet at then wanted to fuck and when i asked her to lay down she just rolled her eyes and again when trying to change positions and after a shitty fuck eventually came and got rid of her soon as possible

I strongly reccomend stay away from her as all she has going for her are good looks and no personality and shit service

External Link/Members Only

Offline aj12345

Sounds like a grade A cunt judging by this, and all the other reviews.

Offline greenlanman

She was on my HL until a little while ago. Her prices just seem to keep going up. Clearly she thinks she is the absolute dogs bollocks. Yeah she has the look and obviously knows it the stuck up cunt but if she can’t deliver she’s in the wrong game. Surprised you punted in OP given all the negatives before. Definitely on the blacklist now.