Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Earth Spa - Middlesbrough -Massage + HE  (Read 670 times)

Offline TheMerrt

External Link/Members Only

Been here a few times. As others have said it’s very hit or miss depending on the girls.

Found myself with a bit of free time and fancied a massage, so popped down to Earth Spa. Like mentioned before it is on a main road right next to a set of traffic lights. I know that will put off a few of you fellas; personally I wasn’t bothered because I was “fully intending” to go for a legit massage. The girl that was working today was a bit rough, mid 30s with two chins and looked a little like the Michelin man. Seeing as I was here I thought fuck it and paid for 30 mins.

Was in the front massage room (with no shower), from what I can tell the better girls use the back room with the shower in. Anyway it was warm and serviceable. Massage was okay, Ms Michelin was a bit soft for my liking and was clearly battle hardened enough to try get some extras in. Was asked if it was my first time (aye love, like the past 10 visits) and if I wanted HE. I asked how much which the reply was the usual £20. I politely declined and laid back on the table. After a few minutes, as the room was dark I lost my mind and suggested HE for £10 to which my hands were snapped off. HE was pretty bog standard but for that price I wasn’t going to be kicking off.

All in all this is a thorough “meh”. This place can be good, can be bad. Your mileage may vary.

Cost: £25 for 30 mins. £10 for HE

Pros:
Massage was alright
Cheap HE
No need to book

Cons:
Girl working looked like Michelin man
As above
As above
Did I mention she looked like the Michelin man?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 02:49:21 pm by TheMerrt »

Offline catweazle

So what did she look like, then?