Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beeston massage  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Decentderbyguy

External Link/Members Only

I have done this as a neutral so you can make your own mind up if it's positive for you.
All sorted by text message within 10minutes and price of £40 for 30mins including hr was agreed.
Address is the top floor of a block of flats off the a52.. plenty of parking in a quiet enough area at 3pm.
Buzzed in and led to the room which is a double bed but fit for purpose and clean and tidy.
Thai girl is small average looking average body and small boobs with the usual big nipples.
Communication was hard given her poor English and my rubbish understanding of broken English so an extra £10 was agreed to have her topless.
This is where it turns to a neutral from me as the massage was good, quite firm and did the job however she was constantly messaging on the phone and at one point even answered speaking in Thai.
I understand as part of the service they like to give out the compliments but she seemed amazed at my age and body to the point she was all over me.. it was at this point (What with the compliments and a slight smell) I questioned if she had been drinking? Which she had...wine apparently.... in goes a chewing gum followed by an amazing hand job..kissing with tongues legs wide open an in my opinion do what you want.. unfortunately little fella went off quicker than normal and I didn't find out.
So the using of her phone and knowing she had a drink put me off hence my neutral review.

Offline Willie the great

Yes I have seen her a few times,name of Anne,not interested in you or good service just wants money.when she is in the mood,after wine and Jack Daniels,she is very good kisser deep throat very good will pick your tonsils,not a bad fuck but wants you over and out quickly...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
She’s Thai and not Chinese then?

What does she charge for FS? Owo?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Yes I have seen her a few times,name of Anne,not interested in you or good service just wants money.when she is in the mood,after wine and Jack Daniels,she is very good kisser deep throat very good will pick your tonsils,not a bad fuck but wants you over and out quickly...

I’d be interested in a few reviews of the places you’ve been if you care to share matey?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 08:50:02 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Willie the great

Not sure if my post went through..she is Chinese, sometimes a double act with Mapperly Lisa,very much a controlled act..Lisa has been missing for a while any news from anybody ??...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Oh I know this girl, I fucked her last year she was living in St Ann’s at the back of a Chinese supermarket, didn’t click it was Lisa’s mate Anne.

Would like a duo with them, couldn’t get Lisa to fuck last time even with my cock in a condom rubbing her pussy haha but was happy at the 30 mins 69 we had, would still like tofu Cl her.

I thought Anne was ok just a little to full on and to dramatic with noises  :lol:

Offline Anallover316

With these kind of places punters seem to report a different range of services for differing prices. Generally do you agree prices and services up front or are you negotiating for more mid service?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
With these kind of places punters seem to report a different range of services for differing prices. Generally do you agree prices and services up front or are you negotiating for more mid service?

I’d make sure all is agreed before getting in my car, prices, services, etc. There’s no point arriving to find she wants another £40 for owo or mid massage a HE is £50 or worst, no on offer  :lol: