Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Sheron X - Woodgreen - walked!  (Read 1189 times)

1 review(s) for BLOND BARBIE QUEEN X (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Jondon69

First review guys ... been lurking for a while thought its about time i put my 2 cents in but hadnt punted for a while. i found myself in north london last night and thought id give Milf Sheron a go as i do like a milf and her pictures were doing it for me.

External Link/Members Only

literally just behind the town centre. a block off flats i believe are called the sandlings.. not the greatest area. you have a few people coming and going but no one really paying attention to what your doing.

The Girl
it is the lady in pictures.. but the pictures are very flattering .. i would say she is in her 40s .. her profile states she is 30, no chance. i would say she is probably about 5.5 in height but is carrying some weight. she is quite frumpy bordeline fat which is not portrayed in her photos.

So anyway cut a long story short. i called her up and arranged a booking and im pretty sure her comms are handled by a maid as shes telling me 'i will be free in 30 minutes i am busy right now in booking' so unless shes getting screwed by punters and answering the phone at the same time im pretty sure a maid is handling the calls... either way she was friendly enough and spoke good english. ive arrived and was given directions to the flat.. soon as she answered the door i was thinking 'fucking hell youve put on a few pounds' she was friendly enough and greeted me in a bathrobe. as we walked in you had to turn left down a flight of stairs, as she led the way i just turned back round and walked back out. to which i heard an eruption of laughter coming from inside the flat from a group of ladies so im pretty sure she shares the flat with others.

So ye as i dont punt as often anymore i thought im not wasting 1 of my punting tokens on this and decided to walk.

I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 10:43:01 am by Jondon69 »

Wooderz

No link? When you gotta walk, you gotta walk.. I used to pick up street walkers and now and again I would change my mind and it wasn't easy getting them to fuck off at times.
Usually with an AWank style in call arrangement it would seem easier to walk, but so far curiosiity has always got the better of me because in my experience one is more likely to be dissapointed with a woman who seems initially 100%, but shags like a frigid wife, than someone who looks sub-par, but makes up for it on the links..
A wise man indeed, would require full satisfaction for his time effort and money..

Wooderz

ah, see link now.. She claims to be "slim size 10" but even her pics suggest she is a a wheely bin bod

Offline The_Don

Iirc she been around under a number of different profiles over the years.  The feedback reviews were mostly on the negative side.

James999

but even her pics suggest she is a a wheely bin bod

:lol: :lol:

She clearly is a bit of a lump, and with those pictures being old, no surprise you walked  :thumbsup:

Offline Jondon69

ah, see link now.. She claims to be "slim size 10" but even her pics suggest she is a a wheely bin bod

Slim size 10?? in her dreams maybe.

like the other chap said she has been around before but disappeared for a while and now seems to be back on the scene. ive had quite a few positive experiences with hungarian women in the past so thought she be a good crack. but like i say i dont punt as often as id like anymore so i wasnt about to use 1 of my punting tokens on Sheron in the shape she was in last night. back in the day the little man downstairs use to take over and id find myself going ahead with meets and regretting it afterwards. now im a little more seasoned i find myself walking away more if im not happy with there attitude or looks etc.

Offline shalombaghia20

thanks for sharing, was considering seeing her!

Offline Xtro

Same wording on the profile of BRITANY DIAMOND X - +447404150139   07404150139

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Watch out for that "killer toned body..... from European background".   :sarcastic: