Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SerenaRosexo - Manchester  (Read 1752 times)

11 review(s) for SerenaRosexo (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewisjones23]

Offline Dmac

Had a 30 min session with Serena recently and decided to write my first review on here!

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 min

Comm: Tried to contact Serena for same day booking in several occasions (by AW email) before and failed to arrange bookings due to the slow responses. This time, message sent at 9am through AW and booking arranged at 2:30pm. So my suggestion is that try to make the booking at least 1-2 days in advanced.

Location: A private apartment in Salford with loads of free parking nearby. Easy to find. Called Serena when I arrived, she came down to the main entrance. Nice room, clean.

Looks: Looks great, firm tits, the age (24) stated on profile seems right to me. But she seems putting on some weights recently or the photos on AW profile were photoshopped?! She is about size 10 rather 8 I guess. But still hot to me!

Service: No shower was offered before or after. As the room was occupied before my booking, so Serena had to get changed when I was in the room. For the sex part, surprisingly she is tight! Wasn't expected that from a girl who previously worked in agency. But it was a little bit rushy at the end (ended with a HJ) as it was closed to the end of my 30 min session booking.

Overall, it was a great punt. I might return but would be an hour booking instead.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review, I've shagged this girl a few times and never had a bad punt

Offline FWK1

Thanks for the review..  :hi:

She’s been on my HL since I first started it so I really should get around to seeing her.. :dash:

Offline PussyLover789

She sounds like my cup of tea, added to my HotList  :hi:

Offline nanga247

Could you tell her her contact through aw does not seem to work each time an email is sent it comes back ss being unread deleted. Do u have her number?

Offline nanga247

Also has anyone tried her 30min combo for £50? As she has advertised on aw

Offline PussyLover789

Hmmmm, having 2nd thoughts now, mostof her reviews are feedback only, which tells me she doesnt confirm bookings  :unknown:

Offline Hurley

Could you tell her her contact through aw does not seem to work each time an email is sent it comes back ss being unread deleted. Do u have her number?
I think that’s when they block you.

Offline Dmac

Also has anyone tried her 30min combo for £50? As she has advertised on aw

She offered me that 30min combo but I decided to stick with the regular 30min session.

Offline Dmac

Hmmmm, having 2nd thoughts now, mostof her reviews are feedback only, which tells me she doesnt confirm bookings  :unknown:

I didn’t send her booking on AW. I think she doesn’t bother with the review count any more. 220 is pretty high in Manchester.

Offline Dmac

I think she has blocked you and did you ask her something weird in previous conversations?!?!

Offline Khuramm

I’ve tried to contact and book her a few times. Doesn’t read her messages so for me a fail in the Comms dept and an overall waste of time.

Offline jonko

Her profile says all services included. Sometimes some girls omit to say that means Anal is only included if you take the 1 hour booking. Can you confirm if she does Anal in the 30 mins at all. I fancy seeing this girls but I am sure I had read some bad reviews of her somewhere .  May be worth a visit particularly if anal is included in the £80.

Offline Dmac

Her profile says all services included. Sometimes some girls omit to say that means Anal is only included if you take the 1 hour booking. Can you confirm if she does Anal in the 30 mins at all. I fancy seeing this girls but I am sure I had read some bad reviews of her somewhere .  May be worth a visit particularly if anal is included in the £80.

As I’m not into anal, so I didn’t ask at all...