Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Darcy - New Town Sauna, Edinburgh  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Malvolio

Price: £30 entry fee for the hour, £70 for the WG, £10 for second pop, totalling £110

Looks:  I'd put her in her mid-twenties - she has a reasonably pretty face.  She told me she was very short-sighted so wanted to keep her glasses on throughout the punt.

Body: She's a big girl - around 5' 10" and solidly built with a fine pair of tits (must be close to E-cup).  There's a big arse and a bit of a gut, but being so tall she carries her weight well.

Services: I like the GFE and she delivered this pretty well - straight into DFK once the door was shut.  Got her to suck my cock and this was really enjoyable - she worked away at it with gusto and was happy to take my instructions as to how to do it, including ball-sucking.  She was also willing to take a finger (only one, mind) whilst doing all this.  Finished the first round by getting her to tug me off and firing my load over her tits.  More oral to start the second round, then on with the condom with her on top.  After a few minutes she wanted me to go on top; I was happy to do this for some time before moving into doggy.  She insisted I slap her arse and pull her hair during this - who am I to refuse?  This did appeal to me so I kept going in doggy until I came for the second time. 

Notes: In general her attitude was pretty good, and I certainly enjoyed my punt.  Two minus points are that she overdoes the fake noise during sex and wasn't keen on a lengthy period of time riding my cock.

Would I see again: If I were to find her in the line-up again, I'd be pretty tempted.

Offline capman84

I will be visiting Edinburgh in 2 weeks time so this place and girl sound right up my street.