Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla Brazil - Shoreditch  (Read 2293 times)

25 review(s) for Tayla Brasil (20 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
49 review(s) for taylabrazil (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Borabora

External Link/Members Only

I had booked in to see Tayla 4 days in advance, she told me she would confirm the day before. No confirmation, so I called her on the day and had to push back.

She asked me to reconfirm an hour before - the time it would take me to get there. Text and confirmed as I was leaving that I will be there in an hour. Text again to let her I was 15 minutes away, at which point she says she is only free an hour later after our agreed time.

Words don’t describe how annoyed I am, literally spent an hour getting to her and then she tells me over the phone her current customer wants to stay for an extra hour! What a joke!

Definitely one to avoid if she’s going to mess around people like that!

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Sorry to hear about tha OP,

She’s a good punt if you ever decide to give her another go

Offline Borabora

A bit nervous about booking her again, if she pulls the same stunt!

Online stewpid

Deserved neg.  :thumbsdown:

Been also trying to book this WG and comms are shit. Have previously text her on occasion with no reply, the last time I tried she actually replied to my enquiry with a simple 'Yes'. Ok then, asked her to schedule me in and send me initial location info and received nothing. So it's good to know that even if you do get a reply you could then be fucked about by her.

She's got a banging body I'd love to fuck and sounds like she gives good service once you're in the room but how the fuck anyone actually get's there is a mystery to me...  :rolleyes:

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate.

Like I suggested previously on a review. I always take it as a given that booking an appointment with a Latin WGs, say 20 mins before the proposed meet, let alone 4 days in advance, should be best disregarded by punters.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 04:07:39 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trex

External Link/Members Only

I had booked in to see Tayla 4 days in advance, she told me she would confirm the day before. No confirmation, so I called her on the day and had to push back.

She asked me to reconfirm an hour before - the time it would take me to get there. Text and confirmed as I was leaving that I will be there in an hour. Text again to let her I was 15 minutes away, at which point she says she is only free an hour later after our agreed time.

Words don’t describe how annoyed I am, literally spent an hour getting to her and then she tells me over the phone her current customer wants to stay for an extra hour! What a joke!

She should of give you a discount for wasting your time travelling there.

Yeah that's a deserving negative and you travel to shitoreditch so waste of time and money.

I did see her last year, I use to be her regular when she was in Wimbledon a while back. It was great seeing her again.

But couple of week ago I text her and phoned her no response maybe she doesn't want to see anymore or she was busy.

Good luck with your next punt.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

NBA

I’d like to know what bad experience caused this NBA.

I saw her and she was great if I’m honest (in a PSE kinda way).

Offline last_days_of_logan

I’d like to know what bad experience caused this NBA.

I saw her and she was great if I’m honest (in a PSE kinda way).

no i dont think she is racist or a bad performer

i would like to know as well, seems like a legit banning for specific reasons

Offline Brazilian Martian

no i dont think she is racist or a bad performer

i would like to know as well, seems like a legit banning for specific reasons

Ive met her around five times in the past and what ive found is  alot of Brasilian indies that display that NBA get annoyed with African men Especially Nigerians. They're  either are too rough or rude or try too haggle the price down. So they just do a carper ban on Black men.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 09:29:11 am by Brazilian Martian »

Ive met her around five times in the past and what ive found is  alot of Brasilian indies that display that NBA get annoyed with African men Especially Nigerians. They're  either are too rough or rude or try too haggle the price down. So they just do a carper ban on Black men.

not surprised....

i have never seen her personally and that is a big shame for me. i hear she is really good

maybe i just turn up and see what happens.... but i also dont want to make her uncomfortable

Offline Trex

not surprised....

i have never seen her personally and that is a big shame for me. i hear she is really good

maybe i just turn up and see what happens.... but i also dont want to make her uncomfortable

Do you have good feedback on Adultwork if so message her on Adultwork and see what happens.

She does see black regulars but doesn't see new ones anymore. i won't bother with her to be honest she always busy. 

not surprised....

Dnt get me wrong she is good at one point i thought she was one of the best S.A on the market but now there are much younger and better S.A on the scene.

Dnt get me wrong she is good at one point i thought she was one of the best S.A on the market but now there are much younger and better S.A on the scene.

reeeeaaaalllyy? been holding out on us cause of the leechers BM?

Do tell...PM if you want

Do you have good feedback on Adultwork if so message her on Adultwork and see what happens.

She does see black regulars but doesn't see new ones anymore. i won't bother with her to be honest she always busy.

thanks for the advise....i will give that a shot

reeeeaaaalllyy? been holding out on us cause of the leechers BM?

Do tell...PM if you want

Go through some of my reviews from last year, there's one from Hoxton/Shoreditch who is better Imo than Tayla

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

got her booked for tomorrow lets see if theres any muck around,

Offline Stanford97

I stood her up last year so I’ve exacted just revenge upon her, just preemptively so.

Offline Borabora

got her booked for tomorrow lets see if theres any muck around,

any luck with her?

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

any luck with her?

Im gonna do a review, if you think you got mucked around i got it much worser

Offline Stanford97

I stood her up last year so I’ve exacted just revenge upon her, just preemptively so.
I might try to see her, it’ll be funny if everything goes smoothly.

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

I might try to see her, it’ll be funny if everything goes smoothly.

try and lets see lol

might make a booking and not turn up  :D

nah.. too much work and unfair on WG