Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JESS-SEE-AH - SLOUGH Touring  (Read 710 times)

21 review(s) for Jess-see-ah (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Roman77

Jessica's or Jess-see-ah ad caught my eye and with positive reviews decided to book her for an hour. Communication was easy by text with directions given to apartment block in Slough.

Arrived 10 minutes early and was told she'd be ready soon.  Shortly received a text with apartment number. What a carry on! Over ten attempts to get the door to open, then another door to negotiate which locked by the time you made it through the first door. Finally made it only due to a delivery being dropped off.
Once at the apartment which was clean and warm was met by Jessica dressed in a tight fitting black dress, no high heels just stockings. Her profile states her as 30 but I'd add a few years. She told me so many problems throughout the morning and had only arrived. Not surprised trying to get through the door was a challenge.   Paper work out of the way she disappeared for another 10 minutes while I got ready. No shower offered so I just sat on the bed and waited until she returned.
As for the meeting she started with French kissing, not too deep, a little tongue but pretty good. This however seemed to last for ages. Then slipped out of her dress to reveal a sexy set of underwear, a fantastic body with enhanced breasts. Suddenly her friend in the other room started walking around the apartment, up and down the hall having a loud conversation on her phone arguing with someone over the problem with the entry door. This went on and on. I thought Jessica should've gone and said something as it became annoying and distracting but when I asked she just laughed. More French kissing followed, I was now getting slightly bored so suggested oral on her.  Smooth clean and shaven I spent time bringing her to at first a tiny orgasm followed by a bigger one. Back again to kissing while for the first time she started to play with me. There was only 15 minutes left of our appointment before she began oral. Out with the wet wipes.  Clinical cleaning followed. I was only out of the shower at the hotel. That killed my mood. By then I just wanted to cum and finish. Had given up the thought of having sex.  It didn't take long for me to finish as I'd gone without for a few days. CIM is on her profile but I knew there wasn't a chance of that. Why do some girls even bother having it in their likes?  After she cleaned herself then handed me the box of wet wipes.  Again no shower offered.
After a quick chat I was on my way thinking was it worth it..... NO.   

The positives;
Good looking woman for her age with great body
Reasonable French kissing
Good oral

Negatives;
Stretches appointment out with French kissing
Spends little time on you
Noisy friend
No shower offered before or after yet states of course on profile

Why neutral rather than negative? Couldn't give a negative as found her welcoming at the beginning and attractive but expected a better experience based on her reviews. I'm sure many guys would love her company but sadly I'll not be rushing back.

External Link/Members Only     External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 05:53:22 pm by Roman77 »

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for your experience but thanks for the review......last time out in Farnborough I experienced door troubles and cut in time and she was focussed on the next appointment and knock on timing..dissappointing and i wont revisit shame cos she is cute and fit for her 40+ years a nice woman but the lesson is that Sps are too expensive to fkk punters around and expect the next visit    :hi:

Offline Roman77

I was only in the area for a couple of days and had an afternoon free. You know most of their photos are airbrushed and 30 usually means add a few years but as you say there does seem to be a bit of a conveyor belt in operation. Wouldn't like to be the next client as he was getting the same towel on the bed I had and I was her first that day. Was also left waiting for around 15 minutes outside after arranged time. Normally I'd have left but wasn't in rush and reading her reviews thought/hoped she'd provide a good service. Pity as she is good looking for her age but I'll be looking elsewhere for Lara Croft.  ;)