Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anabella - I shouldn't have doubted.  (Read 15385 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by ]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline pepsicolaboy

Agree with you there....been a while since I punted now because of this.

I’ve given up on the ROMS even for a vanilla service.

Prices are getting silly imo...I understand inflation and all that but seems it’s a case of get rich quick.

Some of the WG’s that did provide a good service and that are well reviewed here have disappeared.

It’s not like they have a gold plated vagina 🤔

I dont think its so much economics, more so that there is far far less decent competition in London these days and presumably these price hiking SP have had a lot more call for business (over time) and then they must say to themselvces: 'demand is high, I can charge what I want' etc etc  :unknown:

Apart from their room rent and if working under someone a split of their money with Sergei, they literally creating money from thin air IMO by f_cking.

No thought as to how hard gents work for their money or extra money to spend on punting IMO
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 12:21:20 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Meursault

No thought as to how hard gents work for their money or extra money to spend on punting IMO
I don't think that would ever enter any WGs mind. Why would it? It's ridiculous to think that would/should be part of their business ethos.
I agree that prices are going up generally (for quality and the rest) because there is a shortage of quality girls.
£100 for a half an hour is now becoming common place  :(
Anyway, "Anabella" has now lost many peoples business, but there must be others around I guess.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I don't think that would ever enter any WGs mind. Why would it? It's ridiculous to think that would/should be part of their business ethos.
I agree that prices are going up generally (for quality and the rest) because there is a shortage of quality girls.
£100 for a half an hour is now becoming common place  :(
Anyway, "Anabella" has now lost many peoples business, but there must be others around I guess.

I was generally thinking along the lines of: if its £60 or £100 and not £2.50 for someone buying them a coffee or a sandwich (as an example) that some in their psyche they may feel drawn towards 1) exerting a certain level of effort to ensure the punter has a good time 2) To already consider that £40-£60 is already a significant investment in resources and consider if charging more is justified or just a piss take because they feel SOME of the Punter base will pay.

Particularly if they clearing substantial money each week already BEFORE their price hikes - and many are.

Offline Meursault

I was generally thinking along the lines of: if its £60 or £100 and not £2.50 for someone buying them a coffee or a sandwich (as an example) that some in their psyche they may feel drawn towards 1) exerting a certain level of effort to ensure the punter has a good time 2) To already consider that £40-£60 is already a significant investment in resources and consider if charging more is justified or just a piss take because they feel SOME of the Punter base will pay.

Particularly if they clearing substantial money each week already BEFORE their price hikes - and many are.
Sorry, I simply don't understand your point. WGs simply don't care how hard you work to earn your money, wether they offer good customer service or don't.

Offline king tarzan

Sorry, I simply don't understand your point. WGs simply don't care how hard you work to earn your money, wether they offer good customer service or don't.

Absolutely super correct 👏👏👏👍👍
So protect your money at all times..
As they say in 🥊 protect yourselves at all times.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pepsicolaboy

To clarify, I believe it should come into their thinking and if it does, it may encourage them to provide a better service and value to Punters.

Offline The Film Director

To clarify, I believe it should come into their thinking and if it does, it may encourage them to provide a better service and value to Punters.

Not really sure why you would think this .... plus the fact that they've got no idea whether any punter had 'worked hard' for their money anyway.

Offline Global_Punter

Agreed the rates is getting ridiculous & not justified.

Well reviewed girls should IMO keep it consistent as opposed to hiking rates once they get reviewed positive.

She's on my HL, I've not seen her yet...     
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 02:10:48 pm by Global_Punter »

Online last_days_of_logan

Agreed the rates is getting ridiculous & not justified.

Well reviewed girls should IMO keep it consistent as opposed to hiking rates once they get reviewed positive.

She's on my HL, I've not seen her yet...   

she doesnt have a bubble

she is pretty ...and overall has a decent figure, but no real bubble and her in doggy is not thaaaaaaat amazing. it isnt bad but it isnt like the greatest thing you have ever seen

she kisses well but struggles to do that under intense moments in the punt, i.e when she is concentrating / putting in the work

100000% not worth the price hike for the regular casual punt

i would say she is good for the more well off / high end clients that wont feel the pinch cause she does try to give a good service

Online LLPunting

she doesnt have a bubble

she is pretty ...and overall has a decent figure, but no real bubble and her in doggy is not thaaaaaaat amazing. it isnt bad but it isnt like the greatest thing you have ever seen

she kisses well but struggles to do that under intense moments in the punt, i.e when she is concentrating / putting in the work

i would say she is good for the more well off / high end clients that wont feel the pinch cause she does try to give a good service

A nice bit of insight  :drinks:

Offline Global_Punter

she doesnt have a bubble

I concur :hi: one of the reviews did state she didn't have a Bubble, I HL her based on pictures - but now we know its all arching and angles, no bubble   :dash: :dash:

Offline grandaddybadman

Fancied a repeat vist, but now £120/£200!
Straight off the HL.
Is it just me, or are things getting a bit silly; especially with English girls?
 :timeout:

the girls are going to charge what the men let them get away with. guys are paying ridiculous money for premium snapchats, dominatrix, webcam and onlyfans these things are effecting punting way more. Girls know the can make over £100,000 a year without even giving a blow job.  :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.

Online LLPunting

the girls are going to charge what the men let them get away with. guys are paying ridiculous money for premium snapchats, dominatrix, webcam and onlyfans these things are effecting punting way more. Girls know the can make over £100,000 a year without even giving a blow job.  :lol: :lol:

And they say that prostitution is immoral  :dash:

Offline bonapati

+1

Offline Meursault

Agreed. More fool the desperate wankers though, not WGs.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Agreed. More fool the desperate wankers though, not WGs.

What do you mean by this?

WGs/Sergeis are also responsible for ripping the arse of punters...they should not get a pass IMO.

Likely they could charge less/sensible amounts and still make more money in a few days than some of us make in a month - a lot of the time its greed.

Offline stayer

Seems to be a big price rise: 30 minutes is now £120, 1hr is £200. In my view she'd have to be really good for those prices and I don't think she is.

Online mrbang123

Seems to be a big price rise: 30 minutes is now £120, 1hr is £200. In my view she'd have to be really good for those prices and I don't think she is.

I’ll be honest I don’t think she’s worth £200/h - can see much better SPs for less

Offline Global_Punter

Agree with you there....been a while since I punted now because of this.

I’ve given up on the ROMS even for a vanilla service.

Prices are getting silly imo...I understand inflation and all that but seems it’s a case of get rich quick.

Some of the WG’s that did provide a good service and that are well reviewed here have disappeared.

It’s not like they have a gold plated vagina 🤔

She used to have a decent rate, BUTT I'm suspecting the hike was due to demand & popularity

Online iq129

50% price rise in 6 months. That’s 100% annual inflation. No excuse for a weak pound due to Brexit. No longer on the hot list.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Hmmm.... I should have seen her when she as at £140 for the hour a couple months ago. When I saw £200 I just could not justify spending the money to part ways with it :dash:.  Maybe she wants fewer clients  per day or week at the price range to prevent burnout?

Offline bonapati

She’s been 22yrs for at least 3yrs now. ;)

I stopped seeing her at £150.

Offline Global_Punter

She’s been 22yrs for at least 3yrs now. ;)

I stopped seeing her at £150.

Haha  :rolleyes:  :sarcastic: :crazy:

Offline James

i seen her back in august, forgot to review, i would say neutral for me,
shes very attractive and tall.
body is not as slim as i would like, she did kiss, but didnt go all way through booking. just at start.
oral given and when we was having sex, she kept holding base of condom to prevent deep penetration.
will review now
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 05:45:15 pm by James »
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline The Film Director

Offline king tarzan

Now back down to £100/180.

Better out there via Russian avenue at that price range..
Overpriced.. should be £150 max per hour..
Kidding herself at nearly £200 per hour with fake ⚽⚽

Offline Global_Punter

Now back down to £100/180.

Ooops same old theory when demand exceeds supply, the price is likely to go up or remain same and consistent ( consistent being the best option at an affordable price )

SP's focusing only on making lots money is a bad mistake, sometimes when you focus on only making money & not providing a decent service you make the mistake of being attacked and punters boycotting your honey pot  ;) :P

In all the price of anything is what folks are willing to pay for it ( whats the price of anything sometimes priceless )

Offline Global_Punter

£180 is still...you get the idea  ;)

Offline LNDNman

thanks for the review

Regarding the pounding. do you actually mean a real hard pounding? or just normal sex? i heard she cant take a pounding at all

She can’t take a pounding.

She can’t take a pounding.

yeah i know mate. found out the good way

Offline MrMatrix

She looks just great to me and thanks to KTs recommend in the past has been on my HL for some time. Just hope I get to meet her sometime as my HL just seems to get bigger these days :hi:

Offline Global_Punter

Funny enough she's been on my hot list all this while,  I might get around to her just lots of gems popping out from the wood works...

Offline Meursault

+1
I'd consider at £80/£150
The market will decide.

Funny enough she's been on my hot list all this while,  I might get around to her just lots of gems popping out from the wood works...

She isnt worth it IMO

Offline James

Offline Meursault

She'll relaunch on a new profile one would guess.

Offline bonapati

She'll relaunch on a new profile one would guess.
Will she relaunch at a 22yr old Again ... time will tell.

Offline MrMatrix

With 41 positives she really shouldnt change her profile- Overall its all good stuff. I'd still see her if I could. :hi:

Offline Meursault

With 41 positives she really shouldnt change her profile- Overall its all good stuff. I'd still see her if I could. :hi:
I had a really good time with her. She was actually really friendly and pleasant.

Simply priced herself out of my range.  :(

Offline cduz

I had a really good time with her. She was actually really friendly and pleasant.

Simply priced herself out of my range.  :(

I agree, saw her twice and both were really good experiences. Very hot, friendly and always very clean. If her prices were 80 per half hour still I'd see her instantly. 120 is a bit steep ..would do if anal was included  ;)
Banned reason: Homophobic noncontributor

Offline James

Offline king tarzan

heres the reason for her aw going
External Link/Members Only

Fucked her 3 times for less than half that..😋😋😋👅👅👅 very kissable and tasty😋😋😋👅👅👅

Offline James

Fucked her 3 times for less than half that..😋😋😋👅👅👅 very kissable and tasty😋😋😋👅👅👅

good lad, i shagged her and got a handjob for less too.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Good for her, moving on up to try and bag the guys with real money who could have paid less than half her price 9 months ago for an hour :sarcastic:.

Offline Meursault

Good luck to her, but she'll have her work cut out in those echelons. She's a nice girl and wholesome but might not have the attitude to deal with some of the more entitled rich cunts.

Offline MrMatrix

Good luck to her, but she'll have her work cut out in those echelons. She's a nice girl and wholesome but might not have the attitude to deal with some of the more entitled rich cunts.
Not interested  at tht price. She will have to rethink this me thinks :hi:

Offline Global_Punter

Haha, she'll get clientele with those pictures - also I have a feeling when the girls make some $$$ they want less work, hence hiking their rates

Her massive nipples are still  :P ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 10:57:28 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline elnukky

She should do like the well traveled Instagram THOTs and do a season of hard sports in Dubai. I hear they are paid something in the region of 15k per game  :scare: :vomit:

Offline king tarzan

Fancied a repeat vist, but now £120/£200!
Straight off the HL.
Is it just me, or are things getting a bit silly; especially with English girls?
 :timeout:

Don't worry about them... They have Russian competition..
The Russians are WINNING EASILY

Offline Meursault

Her profile is active at 80/160 again. Intriguing. Tempted to revisit now.