Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGK!!! Burnley  (Read 1322 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dekkers

External Link/Members Only

Thought I’d play it safe with this one after one or two not great punts.

Meeting was in Feb.

1 hour incall, £100, Dfk, RO, OWO, sex (protected) in mish/cg/doggy more OWO to finish. 

Comms good, initial enquiry over aw, must of got lucky as I got a reply very quickly with a number and booked in for the next day within an hour. Postcode given and told to call when arrived.

Location - Pretty much in the middle of nowhere! Parked up surrounded by cyclists, dog walkers etc.. felt like I stuck out a bit walking up as I was in work clothes - someone’s advice to take a waterproof if your feeling paranoid would be good  :thumbsup:

The girl - not much in the way of pictures on aw but due to the many good reviews on here knew what to expect. Definitively not a teen body any more but still in very good nick, awesome boobs and bum! Think she’s a little self conscious of the fact she’s a little bigger, first time seeing her for me and I didn’t have any complaints at all.

The action - met Kate at the door, did the usual hide behind the door and let me in business. Got inside and greeted with a kiss, told to take my shoes off and followed that awesome arse up the stairs.

Taken into a side room with large mirrors, water bed and en-suite etc. Kate turned on some music And asked what I wanted, I offered the cash and she took it like she had forgotten about it. Started with fk which alternated from fk to dfk through the meet, still stood up she dropped to her knees, undid my zip and started with OWO, good technique and went all the way down at times although not proper dt.

Moved onto the bed and on with Ro, all the usual positions (Kate was awesome on cowgirl) lots of looking in the mirror and finished with CIM which she took well.

Had a few pauses in between and chat flowed well, she’s a bit ‘blonde’  as she talks but really nice and had a few lol moments too, once finished was offered a shower whcih I declined as I had to get off and led to the front door.

Overall - good punt, one of the better ones I’ve had but not surprised with how well reviewed she is. Only slight criticism would be she seems to only know one speed and can be quite rough, probably wouldn’t bother most people but I like my OWO slow and sloppy.
I’d give the meet 8/10 and is bloody Gvfm!