Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Triple_b  (Read 2215 times)

1 review(s) for Triple_89 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

sash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
TRIPLE the size of her pictures. when she turned up at my hotel, WTF.
Walked straight into the room and starts talking.
size 16 and defo a BBW, no fking way a size 12.
had a wig on and I told her, I was expecting the girl in the pictures not a switch. She got very upset at my comment sensing I was going to ask her to leave. After a load of bullshit from her, I gave her £20 and told her to go.
went off like a tornado.
I then called canother lady who turned out to be a gem
if you like BBW and wigs, here's your gal.

Persie

had a wig on and I told her, I was expecting the girl in the pictures not a switch. She got very upset at my comment sensing I was going to ask her to leave. After a load of bullshit from her, I gave her £20 and told her to go.
went off like a tornado.

She was lucky that you gave her £20

Who was the other chick

Offline finn5555

She has bid on my reverse bookings a few times but her reluctance to send a face pic has meant I have had a lucky escape by the sounds of things  :thumbsup:

Offline KentAde

She's in my Hotlist and even toying with the idea of seeing her.....until now! Was the girl who turned up her or a friend do you know? Surprised really as one of her feedbacks is from 'ancamman1961' who has seen many girls I have seen and they mention him now and again....maybe he saw the real Triple_b!

sash

other chick - syrupwaffles - absolutely gorgeous tits that got a lot of sucking and she pretty sensitive there.

fin, very luck escape - she needs to update pics or will get others walking

TheDoctor

How did you get on with syrupwaffles? When I saw her she had made no effort with her appearance and wore no makeup and had dirty hair. Wasn't impressed but sex was indeed good. Having seen some pictures of her scrubbed up she sent me before the booking I was expecting that kind of appearance.

sash

Kent, she said shes the girl in the pic - no fking way.
maybe meet her in reception or something so you can walk away but you wont miss her for afar!! lol oops some like bbw.

sash

Doc, oh and surprised at your description as she was super scrubbed up when she arrived, lipstick, eyes done and hair smelt nice when I asked her to let it flow down her back as I lay on top from behind. also grabbed it and doggied away lol. Hair is important to me - weird you may say but hey!!

TheDoctor

Doc, oh and surprised at your description as she was super scrubbed up when she arrived, lipstick, eyes done and hair smelt nice when I asked her to let it flow down her back as I lay on top from behind. also grabbed it and doggied away lol. Hair is important to me - weird you may say but hey!!

Good for you! I got unlucky I suspect. Her hair was scraped back into a pony tail when I saw her. That and the lack of make-up means she was probably in a lazy mood that day - actually IIRC she had been somewhere first was unable to prepare herself. Certainly didn't give me a discount to compensate though

Offline Outcallguy

She's bid on lots of my RBs too.
but I had the same experience refused to send a photo and that always rings alarm bells for me.

If you aren't even happy with a photo of yourself what on earth will you look like in person! IMHO

sash

I did ask her about improving her pictures and she explained someone became a stalker and put her picture on facebook, so she wont ever send again. maybe bullshit but i dont mince my words if a girl isnt up to a pretty standard. I cant get on with it if Im not kissing a pretty girl with eye make up.
doesnt take much to put make up on, so, shame she got marks knocked off for that but does enjoy giving herself to a lot of sexual activities :)

sash

oops - I meant that about syrupwaffles - not Triple B

Offline sumofallparts

went off like a tornado.

Well i guess we all have our own opinions - but - I met Triple B (an incall to my home about 8 months ago).
She was very easy to communicate with, very well presented and looked stunning. I'd have said she was a size 12-14 and she was very attractive. Yes she wore a wig, but she was happy to take it off, and made no secret of it.

We chatted for ages before and after the sexual side - she was just a really nice girl, no issues, easy to get along with and it was money very well spent.

She was not skinny, but in "my opinion" was nowhere near a BBW !

I don't want a war with Sash - clearly we have very different views over Triple B, but i felt it necessary to post my positive experiences of her, against the negative here.

I intended to book her again and will. I have just tended to go for incalls as i now have a nosey neighbour - and B only does/did outcalls.

Offline 8a8ylon

other chick - syrupwaffles - absolutely gorgeous tits that got a lot of sucking and she pretty sensitive there.

fin, very luck escape - she needs to update pics or will get others walking

How much was SW not £250 was it?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 04:05:54 pm by 8a8ylon »

sash

re triple B, i saw what i saw and up to others - free choice :)

On SW, I guess you might want to talk to her as others have had RB(s) from her, meaning she does agree on £s.

TheDoctor

I saw Triple_b in September 2013 and she's definitely minimum size 16-18. I got close to a girl at work the same age as Triple_b and slightly slimmer and she was unequivocally size 16. I managed to get the evidence one successful evening.

As for Triple_b - ok girl but fake pictures, little bit intellectually challenged and distinctly working class. Wouldn't see again.

sash

thought I needed to see THEDOCTOR if my eyes were failing me when I see a BBW but glad to know they are working fine :)
Thank you Doc.
There are plenty of guys happy to see BBWs or size 16+, she should change pics and she defo has one customer in the gent who likes her :)

Offline sumofallparts

I would add that i saw her quite some time back - so maybe in the intervening months she gained weight?
But, she was not as big as you say when i saw her.
Just wanted to clarify !