Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady SW3 Sexy passionate affectionate GILF  (Read 4530 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Was in town and saw Crystals profile available today so remembering that she a top punt who I had not visited for a couple of years I thought I would pay a call.

Expectation: to get my balls drained dry whilst snogging my face in a high energy encounter

Comms: good by phone and txt £80/100 so I booked one hour for 100 Lizzies at three hours notice

Venue: famous ten floors venue 5 min walk from South Ken tube no driving parking expensive if you use the underground car park. Easy entrance no one bothers nice appt seen better days but clean good shower well used bed in front of mirrored wardrobe.

Services: FK/DFK RO OWO HJ Nipple play covered sex in Mish doggy prone bone Anal +£20 (NT) , facial +20 (NT)

The GILF: gorgeous 8 size 10+ superb 36D natural tits with suckable nips soft trim for her age circa 55 bright smile friendly good English great attitude she is the girl in the profile pics height circa 5'4" no tatts

The meet: arrive 5 mins early buzzed up into appt and she was dressed in a little floral dress stockings high heals WOW! Straight into FK as we catch up tongue straight down my throat as I rub her pussy through her black knickers which she pulls down a little so I can rub her clit and finger her very wet pussy. How this happened without breaking off our snog is just magic. I break off and go for a shower and settle paperwork and back out to FK then more passionate FK as the dress is removed then the knickers then onto bed and pay attention to her magnificent puppies squeze fondle suck nipples getting more erect and down to fresh sweet wet pussy for RO. Tongue  and finger outside combo to squeaks and gasps and gently insert finger to G spot and shudder and noise as I rub gently whilst continuing the focus on her clit. Squeeze her left breast and increase the focus and tongue work to multiple shudders and gasps as she gets to big O and sustains it whilst riding my tongue. "Pussy is very happy" Im told as we lie there FK whilst she recomposes herself "so its your turn" and she caresses Bod Mhor with attention to head shaft balls all mouth and tongue as BM gets interested. Im in heaven with this very soft warm and wet BJ which is complemented by nipple play and as BM is rock hard on with condom and ride. She is just such a comfortable ride as we pick up the pace FK in situe and then I move her legs over my shoulders and ride. Down for more nipple play turn her for doggy again she is wet and comfortable and vocal and Im enjoying the sight of me riding this girl in the mirror when she collapses down on her tummy and I am still inside her so ride in prone bone soft then hard to completion. Clean up chat but we were in a very close hug and FK she said I was the first of the day in the mid afternoon and she was desperate for sex. Lucky me cos I then rubbed her clit as we kissed and she moved my hand to her wet pussy and I rubbed her to squeaks and more passionate DFK. Up and shower and off in 1hr 20 mins I had a real spring in my step as I left the building.

Conclusion: This SP is a very sexy passionate sex machine that performs at a standard way beyond a lot of girls 25-30 years her younger. She is gorgeous and VGVFM IMO I have met her many times and she always delivers. She does smoke but the taste was very feint on her breath. She remembered me from our Meets in Harrow and we picked up where we left off. It seems that she wasn't very busy on this trip as there were five clean towels in the bathroom this was good luck for me. I will revisit in a few weeks she is on holiday for a couple of weeks and Im in no hurry. YHB have read her many good reviews so I dont need to say more.

Happy punting    :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the detailed review. I liked how you described in intricate detail the Reverse Oral; man you when in, right up till the very last detail of the big O. I might need to pay this one a visit

Offline LW2765

Great review. She's been on my HL for ages. I really need to see her

Offline Fuzzyduck

Great review. She's been on my HL for ages. I really need to see her

Look forward to the review.

Offline TallnHung

Yes she is a star.
Absolutely into it from the get go and I had a very similar experience with her.
Love to see her some more next time she is around, right at the top of my 'Had' list and even though my preference is for curvier and bigger tits she is one of the few that breaks that rule and still stays on the 'Do again' list ;)

Offline B00bN00b

I've definitely got the GILF urge and all the reviews for her are great.  I'll have to take the plunge I think.