Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Decadently Dee - Canary wharf  (Read 1537 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Latinoking

So i've been lurking for quite a while, getting accustom to the punting game weighing up the pros and cons before,
taking the plunge and actually having my very first punt.

I've also had quite a few good punts :yahoo: and bad punts :dash: since December last year so i got 3 more  reviews to post as i see now how vital it is to help out my fellow punters  :drinks:

so apologies for the late review's

External Link/Members Only
Looks: 3/10 (facially the same but too skinny for my liking)
Service 9/10 (does everything she says she does)

So i went to see Decedentlydee around early December  2018 when she was still around canary wharf as she was the most local girl in my area and after reading a few reviews here heard she was great at oral + deepthroat, and boy am i a sucker for them orals  :lol: :lol:

Texted her around 13.00pm  and after a few back and forth text got a confirmation to meet at 14.30pm

I arrived at 14.15pm so waiting till 14.25pm to text her saying i had arrived. i got a prompt reply back asking me if i could go down the corner shop to her buy a pack baby-wipes and fizzy water. i agreed since it was
 a 1-2 min walking distant from the canary wharf apartment.

got the items purchased and then texted her back. at this moment she started responding slow. i would get a message back every 5 mins or so... so thats already a downside :thumbsdown: i had read in her previous reviews that she takes her time.  :dash: :dash: so i legit thought i made a wasted trip to see her . just as i was about to leave she calls me and directs me to her apartment entrance and told me to ride the lift up to X floor.

got to her door knocked at around 15.00pm and was let into a small decent flat.I went in sat on the bed and was asked how long i wanted to stay for. told her i wanted 30mins as agreed and i handed over the paper work. 70 for 30mins.

at this point she fled into another room and told me her shower facilities where on the second door to the right.
so i got up had a quick rinse. came back to the room in a towel. and was left waiting on the bed for 10mins. i could hear something being lit up and smoked so i guess she has some sort of drug problem??

when she finally came back around 15.20pm , the fun finally began. what followed was a very wet sloppy OWO, and impressive deep throat  :thumbsup: she knew what she was doing and mostly initiated different positions herself. i.e facefucking with her head dangling on the bed. 69ing (i like this position but didnt partake in giving her RO as i didn't find her attractive so i just played with her ass a bit while she worshipped my manhood  :lol: :lol:) and her on her knees, grabbing her by the hair with two pig tails and just pounding her throat till i finally blew my load in her. i had manhood down her throat the entire punt which was great  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

once the deed was all done and over with the time was 16.00pm. so i got my 30mins + an extra 10 mins  :lol: :lol: which i aint complaining about since she wasted my time in the beginning.

would i return? properly not since i didn't find her attractive and i think shes over priced but her oral skill are great. in essense this punt was like the ghost with the paper bag over her head scene from "scary movie" :lol:

great for using as a cumdumpster but wouldn't go around the block bragging about it kind of deal.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 07:38:39 pm by Latinoking »

Offline cotton

Good review op, seems pretty typical experience with her. Maybe her skills justify the price as a one off , but it does seem expensive , maybe she's negotiable.

Offline Latinoking

Well I probably wouldn't see her even if she lowered her price. I just don't find her that attractive Imo . But she's a great one time punt for oral lovers, great oral experience  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline bonapati

Why do assume she has a drug problem because you heard something lit up.
You heard the stick of a match stick or smelt some smoked drug?

Offline Latinoking

I assume she uses some sort of substance since before the deed occured she was very skiddish and basically closed up and not as talkative if that makes any sense.

After the 10mins wait and hearing a few things being lit up and more scampering inside the room she hid in, she came back more relaxed and chatty but very mumbled.

She would talk about random things really. I just nodded casual and she stop talking once she had my manhood down her throat.  :thumbsup:

To answer your question no I don't think it was a match box since there was no candles to be seen anywhere in the apartment and no the place didn't smell of weed but then again it smelt different. Not a weed smell or cigarettes smell just something else, I wouldn't know what it is since I've never smelt anything like it before so :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

punther

To answer your question no I don't think it was a match box since there was no candles to be seen anywhere in the apartment and no the place didn't smell of weed but then again it smelt different. Not a weed smell or cigarettes smell just something else, I wouldn't know what it is since I've never smelt anything like it before so :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

its called crack cocaine

Offline bonapati

Offline Leoclerc

Hi all... Made my account around November or December... Only checked last week that I could start making posts. Didn't think punts from back in December would still be valuable... I have about 10 reviews (All from different workers of course) from December until my latest meet last week. Guess I'll be posting them. I already have some of them written on a notepad file on my Pc, which I only have access to on Monday.

On topic. I went over to her about a week and half ago, it was the first day on her new flat near Caledonian road station, first in the morning, the flat wasn't ready yet and a bunch of boxes were still to be unpacked, we stayed in the living room as her bedroom wasn't ready. Can confirm she smokes some sort of drug, she asked me if I was fine with her smoking next to me which I didn't mind, I don't know what it was but it wasn't a normal cig or roll ups you buy at a store, oddly it didn't have a smell either. Will be making the full review on monday along with a bunch of others. There's no limit as to how many reviews one can make a day is there?

Offline claretandblue

I saw she had left east london and headed back north,glad I got around to using her throat a couple of times while she was local to me,no chance I would go out of my way to see her,too unreliable!

punther

... and how would you know that?

The same way Im able to identify the smell of marijuana

Offline bonapati

The same way Im able to identify the smell of marijuana
Talking from experience or you just have a hell of a nose ;)

punther

Talking from experience or you just have a hell of a nose ;)

An experienced nose  :D