Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lileth, Cardiff  (Read 1634 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline cardiffsdream

after being a long time lurker thought id leave a review, I seen LL yesterday after being on my hot list for a while, and am i glad i did.
Booked a few days prior, LL was working out of a city centre hotel in Cardiff, arrived and told hotel room number told just to push door as was open. to find the most petite sexy lady i have seen i a long time. now on the the best bits.
greeted with a nice DFK,and pushed be back on to the bed for more kissing before i knew it i was having the best deep BJ i have had in a while, then on to playing with her wet pussy which she responded well to. then on to a few positions, before finishing in the bag. there was no clock watching i booked 30 mins and after i left realised i had been there for 45 mins. i will be returning for more as she is one sexy and friendly ladies.

Offline iverthickone

Yup Lileth is a top SP, no doubt about that!

Must see her again soon.

Offline Mil 34

Yes she’s definitely one of my favs in Cardiff. Consistently good.

Offline clevertrevor

Thought she had disappeared.   Haven't seen profile for ages

Offline Waterhouse

Thought she had disappeared.   Haven't seen profile for ages
Probably laid low to avoid the 'Looney Tunes' fiasco.   :sarcastic:

Much less chance of her review threads being derailed and/or hi-jacked now.

Offline Proton

LL is another must meet soon, if not sooner than soon. This time 1 to 1 not as my one and only trio experience near Ikea, which was some time ago and that was   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  :yahoo:

Offline Mil 34

Probably laid low to avoid the 'Looney Tunes' fiasco.   :sarcastic:

Much less chance of her review threads being derailed and/or hi-jacked now.

I saw her last Friday. Her aw was showing available  :thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

I saw her last Friday. Her aw was showing available  :thumbsup:

Saw her few weeks ago and it was marvellous. Don’t get involved in the drama. If I enjoy it, I go back.

Offline aps

Little pocket rocket. Great SP

Offline Rampantbedboy

I really must see this girl hopefully very soon have been talking to her for ages to try and sort meet

Offline martypoos

Saw her a few weeks ago and would definitely go back, very good punt.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish