Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Le Le (Tina Services) Golders Green  (Read 3006 times)

Offline bluelad

Saw Tina's latest lady Le Le today and was impressed by her talents in the bedroom, especially her OW and some very enjoyable fucking in various positions.

External Link/Members Only

She's the attractive lady in the second set of photos in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240071.0

I'd recommend her but she may not be everybody's cup of tea as she doesn't kiss and her English is poor but this problem was solved by Google translator on her phone.

I was greeted by Tina who immediately DFKed me and started stroking my cock to get me in the mood for Le Le who she introduced me to. Le Le was wearing a scanty outfit and black stockings as requested.

We began by caressing and stroking each other as we undressed each other slowly. Removing her bra revealed a pair of 34Cs with very perky nipples which I was soon sucking enthusiastically while I stroked her hairy pussy.

She particularly enjoyed having her neck gently kissed and I licked her clit until she had a shuddering orgasm. She then put on the condom and sucked me stiff with some lovely suction and technique before turning her back and offering her pussy for some doggy fucking which she seemed to enjoy. We continued in mish but I couldn't come for some reason. So it was off with the rubber and I got her to oil up for my dick for a wonderfully sensual HJ which had me spurting and shuddering in ecstasy.

Paid £110 for the hour and she then helped me to dress before I went on my way. She is working here until Sunday I believe and a new girl begins next Monday. Hope this helps anyone who might be thinking of visiting.

Had a quick chat with Tina before exiting including more DFK, fondling and groping and she told me she's not working so much these days which is a shame as she's a great fuck who really delivers.

Offline Wozel

I was just about to go and see her today but was in the mood for a fuck and a proper massage so went with Amy Amazon.

I hope Tina hasn’t retired as I really want to fuck that horny little slut

Offline bukowski

is there any way to see proper pics of the new girls before you go?
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bluelad

From what others have reported I think you can ask Tina if she has photos of the Girl of the Week.

Offline bukowski

From what others have reported I think you can ask Tina if she has photos of the Girl of the Week.

cheerz
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough

BigBoi1955

To be honest getting photos doesn’t always help that much. I’ve been going to Tina’s place quite a lot and every so often she sends me details of the girls but they all start looking the same after a while. All the girls have their portfolio pictures which have been retouched and sometimes are a few years old.  Tina always has Chinese girls in the 20 to 35 range and their attitude is usually very good. Asking Tina questions doesn’t help much either as she is acting as a Madame and isn’t going to give any negatives on her girls. I think I’ve seen around 10 or so girls at Tina’s and only once was the girl below average being over 30 and carrying a bit too much weight. The rest have been above average and a few have been spectacular and £110/hr for a fucking session in London is VFM..

I texted Tina earlier today because I had to cancel an appointment I’d made for tomorrow and she sent me details of next week’s girl who is called Yang Yang. She sent me two photos, one posed and unusually a natural looking selfie.   

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

Yang Yang looks quiet interesting

Offline bukowski

To be honest getting photos doesn’t always help that much. I’ve been going to Tina’s place quite a lot and every so often she sends me details of the girls but they all start looking the same after a while. All the girls have their portfolio pictures which have been retouched and sometimes are a few years old.  Tina always has Chinese girls in the 20 to 35 range and their attitude is usually very good. Asking Tina questions doesn’t help much either as she is acting as a Madame and isn’t going to give any negatives on her girls. I think I’ve seen around 10 or so girls at Tina’s and only once was the girl below average being over 30 and carrying a bit too much weight. The rest have been above average and a few have been spectacular and £110/hr for a fucking session in London is VFM..

I texted Tina earlier today because I had to cancel an appointment I’d made for tomorrow and she sent me details of next week’s girl who is called Yang Yang. She sent me two photos, one posed and unusually a natural looking selfie.   

thanks for that
excellent help and info

Offline tomcat69

BigBoi1955

This girl will be starting on Monday

Do you know her name? I may have seen her before but after a while a lot of these young Chinese girls start to look similar.

Offline tomcat69

She starts Monday next week so you can punt her and find out for us. She looks like she has  a slight belly but still cute.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 10:53:41 pm by tomcat69 »