Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi Devine Chester  (Read 2068 times)

12 review(s) for DemiDivine (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Boredbobby

External Link/Members Only

Had Demi on my hot list for a while but read her last review and it wasn’t glowing. As she was in Chester I thought bugger it reviews are subjective. Best decision I have made.

Booked 1 hour for £140 so hopes are high at that price. Coms really good and clear. Time set and requests agreed (she has a large range 😵) hotel is really easy to park and discrete entrance past reception with room number and directions given soon as I arrived.

Requested tie and tease, let in the door with Demi behind it then from behind she blindfolded me. To say this woman does a sensual meet is understated. Erotic with slight touching, kissing whispering. Once she undressed me I was tied to a chair when I literally had my mind blown by the experience. It got that good that the chair actually broke.
Plenty of oral without before being tied to the bed. Held out for as long as possible until Demi got on top and I filled the bag.
No rush afterwords, even a gentle massage to help relax. Shower taken after with clean towels. She makes a point of getting extra towels so there is dry ones available.

Great body, obviously a fuller figure size 12-14 at most but amazing breasts. Face wise I understand what some have said but not ugly by any means.

The meeting was a few weeks ago but I would definitely recommend and probably go back after seeing her back of toys.

Offline poundstock

I’ve recently enjoyed a GFE session with Demi. I think she has a good can do attitude. Loveliest legs in the business.