Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Da & Bunya Thai Massage Oldham - Rose  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Booshc

External Link/Members Only

This massage took place a couple of weeks ago. It was a last minute decision so not much time to book anything. I was in the area and just turned up without an appointment.

On A62 heading into Oldham, a couple of minutes off the M60. Easy enough to find and there's a small car park close by. It's a busy road for traffic but not many people knocking about on foot so no worries walking in.

Girl
I walked in to find an empty reception area. Called out but no response and was about to leave when Rose appeared from one of the rooms. She asked if I had an appointment - no but could I get an hour massage? She seemed to think about it for a moment and then said ok, she could fit me in. She explained that it was best to book as they can get busy. Paid £30 for 1 hour. She took me to the room at the front, asked if I wanted a drink and left me get undressed. Rose is quite short, small frame. She's very pretty, looks nicer in the flesh than her photos on the web site.

Massage
She returned with the drink and we got down to the massage. She asked if I wanted medium or soft. Went for medium and she climbed on my back for an ok medium massage. She was nice and pleasant, made good conversion throughout. The massage itself was ok, in parts sensual around the arse and legs but she did seem to spend too long massaging my hands - which was pleasant but nothing more.
Got to the turn over and thankfully, things picked up. She'd placed the small towel over my cock and watching her work my thighs soon had the towel twitching. She clocked it and smiled, which had me at full mast in no time. Towel off and she asked if I wanted extras. Went for HE £20. She said I could touch but only over clothes. HE was good, not too fast and I could easily grab her arse as she wanked me off.
She cleaned me up and shower offered but I didn't take it.

Overall
£30 for 1 hour massage and £20 HE. Pretty, pleasant girl. Massage was average but good HE to finish.

Offline NigelF

6 posts and 6 reviews. Detailed, helpful reviews too. Good man  :thumbsup:

goldwing1

External Link/Members Only

This massage took place a couple of weeks ago. It was a last minute decision so not much time to book anything. I was in the area and just turned up without an appointment.

On A62 heading into Oldham, a couple of minutes off the M60. Easy enough to find and there's a small car park close by. It's a busy road for traffic but not many people knocking about on foot so no worries walking in.

Girl
I walked in to find an empty reception area. Called out but no response and was about to leave when Rose appeared from one of the rooms. She asked if I had an appointment - no but could I get an hour massage? She seemed to think about it for a moment and then said ok, she could fit me in. She explained that it was best to book as they can get busy. Paid £30 for 1 hour. She took me to the room at the front, asked if I wanted a drink and left me get undressed. Rose is quite short, small frame. She's very pretty, looks nicer in the flesh than her photos on the web site.

Massage
She returned with the drink and we got down to the massage. She asked if I wanted medium or soft. Went for medium and she climbed on my back for an ok medium massage. She was nice and pleasant, made good conversion throughout. The massage itself was ok, in parts sensual around the arse and legs but she did seem to spend too long massaging my hands - which was pleasant but nothing more.
Got to the turn over and thankfully, things picked up. She'd placed the small towel over my cock and watching her work my thighs soon had the towel twitching. She clocked it and smiled, which had me at full mast in no time. Towel off and she asked if I wanted extras. Went for HE £20. She said I could touch but only over clothes. HE was good, not too fast and I could easily grab her arse as she wanked me off.
She cleaned me up and shower offered but I didn't take it.

Overall
£30 for 1 hour massage and £20 HE. Pretty, pleasant girl. Massage was average but good HE to finish.

5 minute walk for me.
Been a few times for a massage only, good value.
If you have never had  the deep tissue / hard massage before, it will make your eyes water.