Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Brie in Wandsworth common  (Read 3641 times)

25 review(s) for Nuru Brie (15 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline tomcat69

Nuru Brie External Link/Members Only

Booked 1 hour massage via text and was directed to a box of flat next to wandsworth common. Her flat is about 10 minutes bus from clapham junction. Looks wise she is definitely older than her photos with a bit of belly flat and her jugs were extremely large.

I decided to opt for £80 with B2b. Sex was offered for £120. I was directed to her bed where I lay on my font. she stripped to her knickers are just started covering me in oil. The massage was just her hands spreading oil all over my body. I would hardly call that a massage and this is the main reason it is a negative for me. She was just brushing the oil up and down your back arms and legs. No technique, no use of elbows, knuckles and very very little pressure applied.

The body to body was ok as you can feel the extra large bossoms rubbing up and down however this was completed when I was facing the other way.

I then wanted to turn over and have the body to body done on my front but she just decided to skip that and go for the HJ which was fine but like others said just kept looking down.

This was then followed my more spreading of oil over the body and a shower.

It was not a completely horrible experience but it was a very basic service and a piss poor massage. Now that I seen those large mamas I wont return again.