Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX - Central Manchester  (Read 1387 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only £60 half hour

wanted to see this lady for some time and finally had the opportunity. Much reported and sometimes unfairly criticised by the odd clown on here she is a lovely looking woman offering a great service with one annoying trait - no reverse oral allowed which is a bit  like being led to edge of heaven then told no entry and so, so frustrating but there are many other things to do with this gorgeous body so funny was had

managed to get a visit sorted after excellent comms the day before.

Got the train from my  humble, leafy little town and after a  trip inevitably delayed on an filthy, over populated, over heated train full of faceless commuters and smelly students  I arrived at the rather dirty, urban, noisy,  concrete and wet surroundings of Deansgate for a mid morning visit to Jess. She lives in a very nice second floor apartment in a secure, discrete block with security gates around 5 mins walk from Deansgate station (train and tram). There did seem to be some good parking areas around if going by car.

text messages were exchanged on arrival and I was quickly let through the security gates and into the apartment block and then up in the lift to Jessica's door. My excitement levels were up and I was really looking forward to meeting Jess..... and I was not disappointed at all as I was met by a true vision of a very sexy body and pretty face (photos on AW are accurate) Tight denim jean shorts, high heels, stockings and black bra ...she looked divine

had a quick shower as Jess made a brew (which due to some very attractive distractions never got drunk) and we went into her spare room to have fun. If I could make one criticism at that stage it would be that the room was a bit brightly lit and the door was left wide open but that would be for the sake of nitpicking as everything else was perfect.

Jess has a remarkably fit, toned and tanned body (we are all different and she may not suit the BBW brigade  or the huge breast club but i just found her whole package absolutely perfect.) and she was going to use it  to great effect.

she had an array of strap ons and toys which she used diligently and effectively after some great playing around and groping ...again if being hyper critical she does not allow reverse oral or face sitting which, considering how good she looks, is bloody frustrating, really frustrating. She does permit reverse rimming which I happily gave her at the end as she wanted me off but to be so close yet so far from heaven is bloody frustrating - one little slip and you would be at the lips of the honeypot   - but there again if she did receive oral most would probably struggle to even get an appointment as I could book her for hours every day.

she did provide an impeccable, fabulous service, all I wanted and asked for and she really is a stunner, with little or no clock watching, and couldn't really fault anything although again, if being really nitpicky, I would wonder if the service may be a little too much of a 'set routine' in the way she had everything laid out so meticulously, everything in a specific place although I will certainly be going back to see her again to find out if I am wrong because if she turns out to have a varied, even unpredictable routine as she gets to know someone then she will be a certain banker for many visits.

to be fair she makes it crystal clear on her profile that she does not allow oral on her, which again I must say is so frustrating. Some knob has had a go at her about it on UKP but she doesn't deserve the flack as she has been totally honest which is far better than the girls who lure you in and then don't provide services or want extra fees, now that really is annoying. With Jess you know what she provides and she is one gorgeous woman   

Oh and she doesn't kiss either but was too distracted to bother about that

I had  a top, top time she is great value and her threesome offer must be next on my list

well worth a visit   
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 04:44:54 pm by chrishornx »

Offline chrishornx

Apologies remembered it was £80 including strap on -- but still no RO!!!

Offline NigelF

sometimes unfairly criticised by the odd clown on here
Some knob has had a go at her about it on UKP but she doesn't deserve the flack

Who? And why do you care?

Online threechilliman

Tells me what I need to know. No kissing, no RO, no chance I'll be visiting.....

Wooderz

Looks fucking lovely. Nice price too. I have a big dick though so maybe I'd be risking it..  :yahoo: