Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Keela Lux. Stroud  (Read 2653 times)

2 review(s) for Keela-lux (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline pythondan

External Link/Members Only

I wondered about whether to bother posting this review as it describes a meeting almost identical to jase50's review of Keela posted on 22 Feb but in the end decided to do so as the more info the better I guess.

Keela only offers outcalls with car meets as her speciality. Given the recent mild Spring like weather I decided to take the plunge and contacted Keela via AW. We exchanged messages over a couple of days and arranged a meet for 8pm one evening. Cost was £85 for 30 minutes which is no the pricey side given that Keela does not have the overheads of a place to work.

Driving to the punt I was a lot more excited than I normally am for an incall meet - I had not done a car meet previously and, combined with Keela's tender years it was getting me pretty hyped. I arrived at the arranged meeting place (a residential road on the outskirts of Stroud) five minutes early and waited for the clock to tick down. Keela arrived a couple of minutes late and got into my car. It was pretty dark but she looked very attractive and had a very refined voice.

She directed me to an isolated lane a couple of miles from the pickup point where I parked up and we slipped into the backseat. We started with some DFK while I explored her toned body through her clothes and then she stripped (totally on the bottom and with her boobs out on top. My removal of my clothes was not so slick as Keela's but soon my cock was free and inside Keela's willing mouth. Some great oral followed with me fingering herndampening pussy. I could have happily shot my load down her throat but I wanted to fuck her so on with the condom and she started riding me in cowgirl whilst we DFK'd.

The novelty of a fit 20 year old riding me in the backseat of my was exciting me and I had to ask Keela to slow down a couple of times to stop me coming. Eventually it became too much and I came hard inside her (into the condom). We had a cuddle and some relaxed kissing as I recovered and then got dressed.

We had a nice chat as I drove her back to the pickup point then we said our goodbyes and I set off for home. I smiled as I thought the last two people to sit in the rear of the car were the wife's parents who had bored me to death the previous weekend with their views on Brexit as I picked them up for lunch the previous Sunday - if only they knew what was going to happen on their seats a few days later  :D

Overall it was a very different type of meeting and my adreneline levels were off the scale. I guess we punt for sensation and excitement so this punt delivered in spades.

So a bucket list item ticked off. I am not sure whether I would meet Keela again for a car meet as it was a bit cramped (although she was great at cowgirl) and it was so dark I could not see much of the action (which was exciting in some ways). I would definitely meet her if she was offering incalls in a location where I could see what was going on and could run through the full range of positions in a bed.

A daytime car meet would solve the visibility issue but I am not sure that I have the balls for that!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:55:28 am by pythondan »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

I am certainly tempted by the car meet option at £85 just to tick it off but Stroud is a bit of a journey.

She was on SA very briefly but probably found it difficult getting guys in the Glos area to pay what she was looking for ie £250-£300 for 3hrs fun.

So she's back on AW and what's likely to be her staple market: 15/30mins car meets.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 11:43:21 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline HawkG

If she did in calls I’d be there like a shot. But trying to shag in the confines of my Fiat 500 wint happening!