Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia-Fit Brazilian-Medium Neutral-E2 Shoreditch  (Read 2185 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jon_Snow1999

External Link/Members Only

Price:100 for 30 mins

Location High street in Shoreditch, good accommodation with clean room and lift facilities

Appearance 9/10: Clearly takes good care of her body and appearance, had make up on and seemed to workout at least once a week as evidenced by her tone and curves. So far so good...

Services 6/10:Here is where it becomes a medium-Neutral overall.However I think some WG ‘connoisseurs’ might have given a negative at this point, but I am staying neutral for the following reasons:

Provided all services requested:b2b(However very unenthusiastic and with no oil and very short duration),dfk(adequate),owo(very quick with little scrotum stimulation),penetrative positions(dgy/cg/mish;good but tried to rush me by asking me if I was ready to climax). Also another point is that she has long nails and a few times they came into contact with my little man which I found annoying.

I had freshly showered and arrived on time, so I was a bit confused given previous reviewers and my previous very positive encounters with Brazilian WG:Bruna/Moist Jade/Suzy C/Girlfriend Lara; but oh well, maybe she was just tired  but still I left thinking that I have had better experiences at £80 for 30 mins..however she was very attractive and provided services requested and had a pleasant personality so I’m staying firmly neutral, but not going to be on my ‘first choice list’ next time.

I thought she wasn’t as attracted to me, but then she said she enjoyed our time together and wanted me to leave her feedback :unknown: .

Overall a 6/10 from me.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 07:06:39 am by Jon_Snow1999 »

Offline The Film Director

Thanks for the review OP.  Helps keep our feet on the ground.....  :lol: