Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian_Candy_G Salford Quays  (Read 1668 times)

4 review(s) for Brazilian_Candy_G (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Cabletie

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Brazilian%5FCandy%5FG

I met Brazilian Candy about 3 weeks ago in Salford Quays

Incall
30 mins
£80

Services - Dfk,OW, RO, Rimming, Fucking .

I was in Salford Quays midweek and had some time to spare, so I checked my HL and fired a few texts off requesting a 30 minute incall asap. BC repied straight away and said she could be teady in 20 miins, happy days.
She was using a nice smart apartment, only downside was that it required a pass card to access lifts & stairs,  I was lucky and hopped in the lift as somebody exited. BC said she wont be using the apartment again for this reason.
I had requested that she wore the bikini / T shirt as per her photos.........WOW she looked hot as fuck.

No messing about, straight into sloppy FK which was fairly deep and lots of groping each other. Her body is  exactly like her photos,  smooth skin, proper fit, nice juicy tits with biggish nipples.   I asked her to get onto all fours on the bed,  pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and set about giving her asshole the Cabletie tongue treatment, delightful.  Popped a finger or two into her pussy which she seemed to enjoy too.
BC only does OW, wasn't a problem for me as I'd probably shot my duff straight away with OWO. The BJ was ok,  not out of this world but nothing particularly bad about it. 
I was getting ready for popping soon so asked her to get on her back for some mish. Lots of frantic  DFK, her moaning nicely & rubbing her clit and BOOM the bag was filled.
On my way after about 25 mins, very happy with the service and enthusiasm that the very sexy young lady I had just given me.

Pros - Fit, Great body, Friendly, Enthusiatic.
Cons - Lists / Stairs, OWO not on offer if its your thing?

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for review. Now in Scotland.

Offline Followyourdick

Those pics really do it for me! FAF.
If it wasn’t for this review I might have thought that she looks TGTBT.
Email sent!

Offline chrishornx

Thanks for review. Now in Scotland.

'Limited time only' so fingers crossed she will be back

thanks OP she looks good

Offline Followyourdick

Back in Manchester, we’ll Salford!
Got her available today green light on, I can’t today but might just in the next day or two.  Her arse in those pics looks amazing!
Might have to break my self imposed limit and go to £140 for that!

Offline chrishornx

Back in Manchester, we’ll Salford!
Got her available today green light on, I can’t today but might just in the next day or two.  Her arse in those pics looks amazing!
Might have to break my self imposed limit and go to £140 for that!

Bingo   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Cabletie

I can confirm she is FAF and yes tgat arse is incredible :thumbsup: