Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana Hart & Eleanor rose FFM  (Read 2309 times)

15 review(s) for Eleanor.Rose (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
10 review(s) for Diana Hart (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline delta69

Meet happened a couple of weeks back.

Link to profiles
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost- 320 for 1 hour incall  (160 each)

Comms- sent an email on AW, received a response and given phone number to confirm on the day.

Location -The flat was a 5 min walk from Victoria station plenty of car parks around

Description of the ladies – good-looking lasses
Diana looks better than her pics imo, slightly larger tits and a peachy derriere
Eleanor has curves in the right places enhanced tits and a hourglass figure.

Action knocked on was greeted with dfk from both Eleanor and Diana sat down in the living room offered a drink etc. I Handed paperwork over then offered a shower.
Both Eleanor and Diana were in the bedroom I made my way over there. They stripped into their red lingerie  (wow)  :wackogirl: started with plenty of dfk with both Diana and Eleanor and some three way kissing. I started sucking Diana tits and then Eleanor’s

Plenty of owo from both and teasing around the balls
Diana sat on top of me while I went down on her she tasted great, while Eleanor was sucking me off
Changed position and went down on Eleanor and Diana put a vibrator inside of her we took in turns eating her pussy.

Condom on Diana rode me in cowgirl and then doggy position while she went down on Eleanor. Changed condoms and Eleanor went on top riding away.   
Diana got the strap on out and took Eleanor from behind while she gave me more owo I eventually came on my dick.
Eleanor got the wipes out and gave my a hand, cleaned up and lay back down for a chit chat ( about traveling) and then flipped over and a gave me a massage with oils.

For round 2 Eleanor and Diana took turn giving owo and dfk
Diana sat on me while I gave her oral and was encouraged to stick a finger in and she tasted it. Eleanor gave me more owo and finally eventually came.

Was offered a another shower got  dressed and said my goodbyes.

Overall a great punt, they both have great chemistry with each other, would go again.

Offline Titi

Nice one mate, both look a decent pairing.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Great review, sounds like you had a great time Bud!

Ive seen Miss Rose a few times now, each time excellent, shes a really nice/sound lass tbf and very enthusiastic, was ment to see her quite recently, but she was poorly!

I made enquiries with Diane recently also,but this will likely be April/May now due to work! Uve wet my appetite!....one to look forward to no doubt

Offline cpw_19

Both girls look ace, and service also sounds spot on.

For me they'll go on my "Girls to see when I'm flush with cash" list for now - for me the lack of CIM or facials at that kind of hourly rate pushes them out of my "must see ASAP" list.