Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Brazilian Julia - Chester (tour)  (Read 978 times)

17 review(s) for Latina Delicious  (16 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline GPNG

External Link/Members Only

This happened in Chester but I know she works in London and Peterborough, so if admin sees fit to move it there no worries.

PRICE - £70 for 30mins

LOCATION –About five minute walk from Chester station, new apartment complex, and a modern apartment within it.  I only saw the bedroom, but it was clean and tidy.  Parking for 30 mins is on the road outside. No worries about privacy and very easy to find.

LOOKS –This is a nailed on positive review for this Brazilian lass, but its accurate and she deserves it. All the pics on AW are spot on, you’ll know what you get. Age, possibly older than the stated 26, more late thirties if you look at the eyes, but I’m being really picky here.  She is really lovely looking.  A fantastic figure, she is small, well proportioned, great tits and arse. She has a lovely smile and bouncy personality.  Her English is good too which is a plus for me.  Long black hair and great smile.  Seems a bit fluffy all this, but sod it, she is lovely looking.

COMMS -  Good comms, all over text. She replied to several questions without issue (some SP’s get annoyed about this and it puts me right off)

BOOKING  I arrived and she opened the door in stockings, heels and a little short dress that barely covered her arse, my hands were all over her even before the paperwork was done, she liked this and stood for me turning round whist I fondled and kissed her entire body.  She had a cheeky grin on her face all the way through.  After this paperwork sorted and she was straight on her knees in front of that mirror. OWO was tremendous really long strokes, eye contact, a little moaning. I was ready to blow.  On to the bed and she went into doggy….Jesus that arse.  I buried my face in there and lapped away like a rescued puppy dig. She loved this and was moaning away. OWO in a few other positions.  She looked so good I decided to fuck her, now I don’t usual do this, I\’m usually a straight oral kinda chap, but her body was just amazing.  Nodder on and I took her from behind. She was looking back at me as I  fucked her with a sexy smile. I was right on the brink all the way through. Mish, cowboy then she knelt in front of me whilst I whipped the nodder off and gave her a facial.  She does not do CIM (the only negative TBH) but she loved the facial, and even dabbed her finger on some cum on her chin and ran it over the tip of her tongue.  She looked so ruddy good I literally wanted to go again. But couldn’t. 
A little cuddle and chat, and I was away.

Summary  a REALLY good punt with an FAF Brazilian hotty.  Seriously guys, I massively recommend.  Would I be back….let me thin about that *grabs coat and car keys….. : )