Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: possible new parlour in Blackpool  (Read 1455 times)

Offline scutty brown

just spotted this on Gumtree
External Link/Members Only
address given as 56 Springfield Road FY1 2BA

seems to be thai, yet posted under the name Happi - same as the Filipino parlour on Lytham Rd (aka Bodizown)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 02:05:14 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Spark2020

Hi Scutty
I drove past last night but looked closed, I sent a txt after an hour I got a response saying they are open.
But today they sent this, must of kept my number

promo 4hands massage 30min £30

56 springfield road
fy1 2ba

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Had a sneaky drive by. It’s a hotel front.

Offline Spark2020

It’s bad for parking round there also, maybe have to park on Dickson Rd and walk up. I’m tempted to call tomorrow

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I park in Sainsbury’s. You get 90min free.

Offline scutty brown

Hi Scutty
I drove past last night but looked closed, I sent a txt after an hour I got a response saying they are open.
But today they sent this, must of kept my number

promo 4hands massage 30min £30

56 springfield road
fy1 2ba

similar wording / deal as the Filipino parlour uses, adverts look similar as well
I'm sure they're linked

didn't someone see a thai girl outside one of the Springfield Rd hotels a few months back?

edit - yes, this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221260
where have they been advertising in the meantime? We've all missed it. What else are we overlooking?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 08:28:02 pm by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

Happi Hotel and Spa
new limited company just formed - see External Link/Members Only
Directors Mr Jikha Rai & Mrs Gina Macarubbo, apparently same owners as the Happi Wellness Spa (aka Bodizown) on Lytham Rd
only open for a week so far

Two women working there today, both in their forties
Jane, about size 18, does HE
YamYam, facially attractive, about size 14 does B2B

Former hotel/bnb, looks like two rooms downstairs, one up. Upstairs one has a shower. Decor a bit rough. Downstairs office area appeared to have a couple of hotel "residents" who looked decidedly scruffy for anywhere except Blackpool
Whether they actually let rooms is uncertain
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 09:34:41 pm by scutty brown »

Offline scutty brown

they've got a legit business as well, which offers acupuncture training - among other things

however looks like the Macarubbo woman and her daughter are no longer directors at Lytham Rd

Offline Spark2020

Hi Scutty
Great report, size 18 and Forty think I’ll give it a miss for now

Offline Master1961

they've got a legit business as well, which offers acupuncture training - among other things

however looks like the Macarubbo woman and her daughter are no longer directors at Lytham Rd
YamYam was at Lytham Rd good at massage

Offline Terryray

so much for keeping a low profile on the good ladies, who operate in our Region you've almost filed her Tax forms for them

Offline Georgedaviesok

Shit location, no parking, Lots of passing traffic, lots of prying eyes. Good luck to them.

Offline scutty brown

Shit location, no parking, Lots of passing traffic, lots of prying eyes. Good luck to them.

shit building as well - I'll be surprised if it passes fire regulations
there's a hint at something dodgy about the owner as well...........google her name, there's a very odd youtube video.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 12:26:17 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Any new intel on this place.

I’ve just driven past this place twice with my Punting head on.. Actually on route to King St (I’ll do a review later). Was a little bit tempted to have a nosey. On way back, I Did skirt around the back streets, but no free parking spots. Dunno if it’s just because it was a lousy wet day, plus the lack of parking. And I had just emptied the load.  So I decided to give it a miss.

Also spotted that 5 Charles St is closed. Looks like it’s been a while since it was open too...

« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 03:22:02 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Hurley

Sainsbury’s round the corner 90 minutes free parking

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Sainsbury’s round the corner 90 minutes free parkingq

I’d literally just used Sainsbury’s.