Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Anda22 - Marylebone - Sexy and professional  (Read 1401 times)

85 review(s) for Sexy Anda22 (76 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by A Decent Fist]

Offline TheOracle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a quick meeting with this lady today, Called her shortly before lunchtime, arranged for half an hour later. She answers her own phone and speaks reasonable English for the task. She receives in a nice enough lower ground floor flat in Marylebone: she gave me the postcode initially, and then almost instantly the exact address when I got there a few minutes in advance.

The first impression was good: she opened the door wrapped in a tight, long red dress, towering over me in high heels with a relaxed and gently smiling attitude. She is a beautiful girl in her mid twenties, beautiful to very beautiful depending on your tastes (8), with traits that reminded me of some american actresses of the eighties, long blond hair (probably dyed IIRC) and a sexy, curvy without being fat at all body, with a very good ass, nice legs with a big tattoo on one of the thighs, and excessively done fake boobs that risk spoiling the overall effect but are overall innocuous (8). The only slight negative at the beginning of the meeting was some perceptible smoke smell but that was in the air, absolutely not on her or in her breath. I soon forgot about it. 

She seemed at ease and somewhat professional: she handed me a towel and waited for me in her dress. When I got back she immediately started kissing me gently and deeply, caressing me and encouraging me to caress her. This went on pleasantly for a while, despite me having to somehow rush with respect to what I would have liked because the meeting was only half an hour (she told me she didn't have more time). I undressed and appreciated the smooth texture of her skin, then had her lie on the bed and gave her a prolonged cunnilingus that she seemed to enjoy (even though the regular moans seemed slightly too vigorous to be completely genuine). She gave me pretty great OWO, devoting quite some effort into licking and swallowing the whole shaft, while at the same time I went on working on her pussy in a 69.

Eventually, she gave me a condom and I fucked her in a few positions, all very satisfying: she seemed reactive and involved, both when I was pumping hard and when I slowed down and started kissing her.

The whole experience was quite enjoyable, while I will probably not return as I tend to go for more slender girls, she is the kind that some people would go crazy for and I can surely recommend her.