Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA_. (Hoxton) - Missing In Action  (Read 3378 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline jarvik124

External Link/Members Only

- Read the reviews on here
- Got excited as all hell
- Arranged meeting for 4pm
- Hopped on Uber to reach her place bang on time
- Call her at 3:55pm to let her know I am close-by
- She says 'something had happened' hence she cant go through with the punt
- Pure sad times ensue and hop on Uber back home

Yes from the reviews on here seems almost sure that she can provide a brilliant service, but that's not to say that she is not prone to a last second cancellation.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 04:42:02 pm by jarvik124 »

Offline stewpid

Only letting you know that once your at the location and have texted her? That's a pure neg mate...  :thumbsdown:

Offline jarvik124

I'm new to the reviewing game, dint realise this constitutes a neg. Come to think of it, it should, hence changed it.

Offline stewpid

It's your review so your grade but if there was a problem she could have told youany time before and probably saved you some travel costs and time. Regardless of the reason if a WG did this to me it would be a neg. Good in you for changing it.  :thumbsup:

Offline PilotMan

@jarvik124

You're obviously a leach.

You've been a member on here  since October 2016. In that time there's zero contribution from you.

Within minutes of your failed attempt at a punt you finally honour us with your first ever post / contribution in the form of what sounds like a little boy who's had his sweeties stolen.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 08:48:39 am by PilotMan »

Offline Visionist

Always have a plan B and a plan C. Hookers here in Naples have cancelled on me when I was literally at their door more than once (different hookers of course, I wouldn't give any a second chance to waste my time).