Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Kingsland Road  (Read 3332 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Gynaemyte

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
07931707128   +447931707128
£150, the hour. My envelope was just chucked on the window sill!

Front door is a bit exposed on the street and, I guess, you need to listen to her Intercom reply, with the code for the second front door – I didn’t and got ‘trapped’ (because I didn’t want to go back, outside) until she eventually texted me the code – mobile reception was poor – just a caution.

Comm’s all by text, very prompt and reassuring.
I got the feeling it was direct with her as I received a message, later – beware!

Very nice, clean, modern flat – bathroom, I haven’t a clue.

Mia is exactly as her Profile photo’s.
Dressed in a very nice lingerie set and a negligee, similar to her Veri photo – the overall package was very attractive.

I was looking out for the tummy that Artful Rodger mentioned as I’m sensitive to that sort of defect but, honestly, I saw it more as a ‘full feminine figure’ as opposed to a teenage washboard – perfectly fine!
Fake “C” boobs but the surgeon was a genius.

She kisses very nicely, neither ravenous nor light.
We slowly stripped each other while standing and kissing.
She liked rubbing her bum against my manhood.
So did I.
Her squat OWO was very acceptable.
We retired to the bed for some RO and she certainly appreciated it.
A little more OWO then she mounted me, cowgirl.
Magnificent – she developed one of the most intense rhythms I have ever encountered – she unleashed herself, here!
I’ve been off alcohol for a while and it certainly paid dividends this time.
Definitely intend to return.

Her English is not good.

Judging by the 7/0/0 Reviews, this looks like another forum darling in the making.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Cheers mate!!

And what is the situation from the rear view mirror (ie perennial question)??  :P

« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 10:41:12 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PLeisure

And what is the situation from the rear view mirror (ie perennial question)??  :P
Your dedication to the cause is commendable, pp :D

I would also appreciate further detail on this most crucial aspect as, until Artful Rodger's review, this WG was firmly in my sights. I can deal with a gently swollen belly, but misshapen posterior is a no-go :(

Offline Gynaemyte

Cheers mate!!

Afraid not!
She has a lovely neat bum, just the way I like it.

Looks like I “jumped the gun” with my 7/0/0 forum darling remark – hey, ho.