Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara Goldilocks - near shadwell station, good but pricey  (Read 2045 times)

29 review(s) for Barbara_Goldilocks (24 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline indianguy

External Link/Members Only

Price: 150 for the hour.

Comms: All via text, confirmed time and re-confirmed an hour before, address was pretty accurate. 

Entry: Think she's on the top floor, lives alone in the flat, flat was nice, clean, shower was also good.

Action:
After the paperwork is sorted and shower is done, in the room she awaits. Started with kissing and light DFK, soon she tries to reach for OWO, so I had to ask can we kiss for some time more  :kissgirl:. She obliges, but again reluctant to continue for longer, no worries, I kept changing from DFK and OWO, was ok as I was clean and showered. Went on for few minutes then onto with OWO for 1-2 minutes after which I exploded. Chatted for a while then she did nice massage, was very relaxing, she is friendly and her english is good. After a while for round 2, started with sucking her nipples which are quite big, then some more OWO after that pounded her in mish, she plays with her clit and masturbates while you are fucking her (looks into your eyes at the same time while moaning), looks like she enjoys it and makes you feel that it's real. This made me carried away, I got some lubricant on my fingers and tried the same on her while in mish, stopped after some time as she was doing better than me  :thumbsup:. She continued then after some time exploded inside her. Cleaned up and left.

Girl: Body wise she is around size 14 (slightly less), boobs are not big compared to her overall size. Face is pretty, overall slightly above average girl. So think bit pricey for her looks/shape, but she makes up with her friendly attitude and service.

She is a one time only punt for me, maybe visit her again if the price is 120  :dance:.