Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BarbieDoll Kingston KT1 - Meh  (Read 1759 times)

8 review(s) for BarbieDoll 69 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

MisterBeakman

Seen a couple of days ago 100/60 minutes

Location: Quiet road, near the university, free parking nearby after 6.30pm (as all of them mention in their ads). Smart looking house converted to multiple flats. Didn't see the bathroom. Looked clean and tidy, although bedroom has just a mattress on the floor.

Comms: Fine, called a few hours before to arrange, texted to confirm, confirmed services and cost, all fine.

Girl: Blonde, probably mid 30s, nice shapely boobs, a bit out of shape, but not the worst for her age I suppose. So-so looks, I suspect she was prettier 10 years or more ago. Much as her profile pictures, though a slight bit of a belly. Hungarian lady with reasonable English. Physically accomodating pussy (read loose...)

There are extra charges, 20 for A lvl and 10 for CIM. OWO is also extra (maybe it is included with CIM, who knows?) Asked for 1 hour with A lvl and girlfriend experience over phone, all confirmed for 100. Went without OWO (charging for this is ridiculous imho), condom on quickly and oral for a bit. Then onto mish, slowly as I always start. After about 5-10 minutes Barbie tells me that she isn't going to have sex for the whole hour. I'm a little taken aback. I then suggest we try A lvl. Lube on, she barely attempts before saying that she can't. She offers CIM instead, so I opt for this. Bearing in mind this is barely 15 minutes into an hour booking. Quick OWO and its over. Meaningless conversation whilst I recover. Her English is not bad, and I suppose she's probably not bad to talk to, but I wasn't really in the mood to hear about her planned flight home. After a quick massage and about 10 minutes I had to prompt her that I would like to have another pop before leaving. She seemed fine with this. I finish quickly after about 5 minutes. Probably spent only about 40 minutes there, of which 20 were worth paying for.

Overall negative. I don't pay for their time for me to feel rushed. Services agreed not delivered, I suppose this can happen for A lvls, though I expect a professional to be a bit better prepared. Also, I'm pretty sure she mentioned that she was away in Hungary now, yet her aw profile is available still. On viva-street there is another blonde profile that seems like the same address (it's the same advertising account as another girl at the address). It might be that the current Barbie is different at the moment? ( External Link/Members Only ) Or the whole going away on holiday soon was an excuse for the lacklustre performance.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Muff licker

Thanks for the review Mister Beakman i was thinking about having a punt here and the Viva street pictures are tempting but after your review i will probably give it a miss

Offline scooby73

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 9
Damn. Was hoping she'd be worth a pump n dump which i was what i'm after this eve.

Offline Good-timer

Would you says she is worth a £30 15 minute quickie? When you say out of shape ... Do you mean fat? What dress size would you say she is? Thanks 

Offline Fuzzyduck

Would you says she is worth a £30 15 minute quickie? When you say out of shape ... Do you mean fat? What dress size would you say she is? Thanks

I enquired about a quickie. CIM was £20 extra (so £50 total) so I declined.

Offline Good-timer

She does BJ sex for £30 though