Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucyj95 - Salford  (Read 1111 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline ArchBacon

External Link/Members Only

Price paid - £130 for 1 hour

I’ve seen Lucy a few times , a couple of times back when she was EmilyJane95 and a couple since she became Lucyj95. She is amazingly consistent in her performance so this review could apply to every session I’ve had with her - with one difference that I’ll come to.

Comms are great, first via AW message then on to whatsapp/text, first time she sent a picture of her building from the outside so very easy to find. Detailed instructions to get in and find her place. Multi storey parking close by.

Walked into her nicely decorated, clean apartment (she leaves the door unlocked and asks you to let yourself in), always a little wary when no face pics but no problems with her looks, she’s cute in a girl next door fashion, not hard to look at by any stretch. Body wise her pics are accurate, compact but curvy with a lovely firm bum. Always perfectly clean and fresh all over, you could eat your dinner off her.

Services - nice FK (not deep but I don’t try). Exceptionally good OWO, really nice and smooth with good ball attention and good variation, she could easily get me off with OWO alone but as I’m a one shot guy I don’t let her get that far. Oral on her is a pleasure, she’s always perfectly smooth down there, it’s a nice place to visit. When it’s condom time, she’s got one ready close by so it’s on in a flash, no boner-wilting break to find and open one here. Sex in cowgirl/reverse cowgirl is great, the sight and feel of that firm arse bouncing up and down is something else. Missionary is fine, but the highlight will always be doggy. Assume the position and slide in, either pussy or arse, both equally accessible and both wonderfully tight! Because she’s so compact you can move through a lot of variations in this position. Sex is provided with enthusiasm throughout, no passiveness at all.

I’ve always finished in the condom but I think CIM is an option if that’s your thing?

OK so the difference alluded to in the last couple of visits is her boobs have been enhanced, and although I’m not a boob freak and her small boobs were in no way an issue before, I’d have to say the surgeon did a cracking job as they are not noticeably fake at all and perfectly in proportion to the rest of her physique. I think if I’d only ever seen her after the enhancement, I wouldn’t have known they’d been done, they look very natural.

In terms of personality she’s friendly and open and easy to talk to. Plus there’s that Geordie accent which I can never get enough of.

In summary, very consistent provider who does everything I want to a high standard.

Offline NigelF

OK so the difference alluded to in the last couple of visits is her boobs have been enhanced, and although I’m not a boob freak and her small boobs were in no way an issue before, I’d have to say the surgeon did a cracking job as they are not noticeably fake at all and perfectly in proportion to the rest of her physique. I think if I’d only ever seen her after the enhancement, I wouldn’t have known they’d been done, they look very natural.

Cheers for that info/update. I'm surprised she hasn't yet mentioned it on her profile (which currently still says natural B cups, both in the text of her profile and the vital stats). What cup size would you say they are (roughly) or how much bigger would you say they are compared to previously?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 09:40:33 pm by NigelF »

Offline ArchBacon

Cheers for that info/update. I'm surprised she hasn't yet mentioned it on her profile (which currently still says natural B cups, both in the text of her profile and the vital stats). What cup size would you say they are (roughly) or how much bigger would you say they are compared to previously?

I’m no expert but it looks like she’s gone up a couple of cup sizes, so D cups may not be far off. I would describe them as a comfortable handful.

Offline NigelF

I’m no expert but it looks like she’s gone up a couple of cup sizes, so D cups may not be far off. I would describe them as a comfortable handful.

Sounds nice, cheers for the heads up.

Offline Titi

I like her range of services and reckon she’s GVFM. However judging by some of her reviews on here, her attitude stinks and she comes across a bit loopy IMO. Shame really, she would have made a lot of money off me.