Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlenes therapy  (Read 1699 times)

12 review(s) for Charlenes Therapy (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Met Charlene a few months ago for an hour of half massage half fun £70

Looks older than the 53 stated on her profile but decent looking with a good trim body

As soon as I was in the bedroom she came over and stuck her tongue deep into my mouth where it stayed for a couple of minutes while we groped each other

Moved into another bedroom where the massage table was and lay face down for a good but not sensual massage
This was ok but I think if I see her again I will skip this part

Into the bigger bedroom we resumed dfk and fondling before she moved down to give a really great blowjob which very soon had me cumming in her mouth

A bit of chat then more kissing got me hard again and another great blowjob along with a prostate massage resulted in cim again

Nice lady easy to talk to and very good vfm  :thumbsup:

Offline Kriss

a really great blowjob which very soon had me cumming in her mouth

This is new. When I saw her a couple of years ago she wouldn't give me OWO, let alone CIM.
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online Gordon Bennett

Thanks for review! I keep "nearly" enquiring to see her but never do.... She sounds up my street so I should make an effort I reckon. The 50/50 massage/sex looked tempting but judging by your experience I agree it's probably best to spew the massage option and just get straight down to brass tacks.

Offline Bustydusty

This is new. When I saw her a couple of years ago she wouldn't give me OWO, let alone CIM.

I can only assume my cock is better looking than yours! :D

Offline Kriss

I always thought that the proof of the cock is in the sucking  :cool:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac