Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CamillaRaine - Nottingham  (Read 2531 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only

Decided that I would try and get a meet with Camilla again.  She's been on my radar for a while but I've never been able to get a booking.  Well today was my lucky day!

Comms:
I contacted Camilla by phone, arranged a time and she sent me the post code to her apartment.  Comms were very good and directions to.

Ng10 Sandiacre area.  Easy discrete parking.  Private apartment, nice and clean.

Appearance:
Great gym Body.  Tits are enhanced.  Not the best to touch (a bit firm) but she has great nipples.  Arse is nice, you can tell she works out, nice to touch, a great sight too.  A little bouncy!  It's definitely the lady in the pics, the only thing her profile says 28, I would say she is more 35. Face wise (7/10)

The Meet:
As I got near the door it was the classic open door whilst hiding behind it.  I step inside the door and there is Camilla, she is wearing a black lacy little  number which shows off her bum cheeks!  Followed her into the bedroom where we sorted out the finance.  £80 for half an hour.  I then had a quick shower and returned to the bedroom.

Onto the bed, quick small talk and then onto what I like and what I don't like.  We then went in to some FK.  There was no DFK on offer, didn't bother me though!  After she then worked her way down to my cock and proceeded with some great OWO,  and also paying attention to my balls.  She is good with her mouth and knows what she is doing.  Then it was some RO, a nice freshly scented pussy!  She sat on my face. I went to town on her clit and made her cum twice. She seemed to enjoy that.  Then I was some cowgirl, some doggy and then asked if I could finish with CIM to which she said yes.  Blew my load to the back of her throat.  It was an extra £20 to have her swallow, obviously I didn't opt for that, so she spat it on on a wet wipe!  I then had a shower and got dressed, peck on the cheek and I left.  Got in my car and noticed I had one of her hairs on my head  Maybe something to look out for fellas if you punt with Camilla.

Would I go back.  I think so, but now she is out of my system there is no rush.  There are a  few more ladies on my HL that I need to cross off! Fellas, well worth the punt!

Offline Lincs.man1

I like your review, thank you, especially the last comment! Variety is the spice of life...

Would I go back.  I think so, but now she is out of my system there is no rush.  There are a  few more ladies on my HL that I need to cross off! Fellas, well worth the punt!

Offline NervousJ

:D :lol: :lol: ha ha, I think 35 is a bit harsh...

Offline hunkybc

Its just what I thought being close up!  But hey I could be wrong!  :D Definitely a few years over her stated age!

Offline j122

35 isn't being that harsh, probably not too far from the mark

Offline hunkybc

So i visited Camilla back in Feb and posted a review based on a 30 min punt.  After being let down from someone on VivaStreet I decided to check out who was around in Nottingham. Quick phone call to Camilla and an appointment was made.  Camilla is still working out of her usual flat in the NG10 area and asy to get to and is fairly discrete.

I decided to go for the 45 min meet which set me back £100.  Its the most ive spent on a punt but i fancied being allowed to have more than one pop!
Got the location and was directed up, greeted at the door before I even knocked.  Camilla was wearing a nice red lingerie set. Very nice!  Sorted out  the finances and was offered a shower. No need as I had just had one at  the gym.

Got myself ready and comfortable on the bed.  It was straight into some DFK (which wasnt on offer on my last visit), before she worked herself down to cock, for some OWO.  She was down there for about 10 minutes for what was a great BJ.  I asked if I could CIM but that was an extra £20 which i didnt have so I held it in.  We swapped for a bit of 69...pussy tastes good, clean and fresh too.  Worked the magic with the tongue and made her cum.  She thanked me for it.  On with the rubber and into doggy where I made her cum again and then blew my load.  Her arse is good, very toned, but has a decent amount of wobble!  Got cleaned up and was asked if I will be able to go again....of course!!  Had a nice back massage for 10 minutes along with a nice chat on holiday destinations!  Turned over for more OWO, her DT is really good 5/10 mins of that and then it was party time.    She rode me Cow Girl (came again!) and then Reverse Cow Girl (came again).  Then we did Doggy (came again) and then it was into mish with legs on my shoulders (she almost came again) but I certainly did!  Her pussy feels really good when she cums and was quite wet by the end of the session.  Opted for a shower to get  the oils off, said my goodbyes and left feeling rather satisfied.

Good value for money?  I think so!  cant really fault the £100 for 45 mins when compared against the hour rate (athough I think CIM is included).

I still stick by my statement that I think her real age is about 34-34. Not a bad thing IMO and her body is great.  Shes on my HL as a regular now.

Well worth the punt fellas.

Offline Moby Dick

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yeah you did well to get 45mins for £100, hence no CIM
AW shows £130 “I provide all services in 45 minute appointments”

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yeah you did well to get 45mins for £100, hence no CIM
AW shows £130 “I provide all services in 45 minute appointments”

Oops forgot to paste in the profile Link.  Thanks for that!

Yes thanks for that, I thought that is what I read, but just decided not to question it...

Offline Moby Dick

Offline gbyld87

Will you be reviewing the viva let-down as well?  Worth it if they fucked you about.

Offline peiyee

:D :lol: :lol: ha ha, I think 35 is a bit harsh...
Seen her.
I’d say she is about or approaching 35...saw a WG the other day whose profile said 30 - think she’s late 30s (conversation went on to her Uni days in a northern town I well lived in... did the sums) :cool:

Offline fabioblue

how does her pricing work ? if its £80 for 30 mins and £150 for an hour then how can it be £250 for an hour and a half?

Offline NervousJ

how does her pricing work ? if its £80 for 30 mins and £150 for an hour then how can it be £250 for an hour and a half?

I’m guessing she doesn’t like doing an hour and a half.. :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

:unknown:
Why don’t you ask to book her for an hour at £150, leave and return for another 30minutes at £80, and keep the £20. Let us know what she says