Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Im in brum this weekend, looking for my second punt  (Read 981 times)

Theting

Hi guys, I didn't have the best suscess with my first punt, that was at the end of 2017! I'm ready to try again and I'm near the nec.

Can I get some recommendations for a petite slim girl preferably with fake tits but not a deal breaker who will help me having a good time, so not too shy. Anal is a plus too.thanks

Offline shed

Hi guys, I didn't have the best suscess with my first punt, that was at the end of 2017! I'm ready to try again and I'm near the nec.

Can I get some recommendations for a petite slim girl preferably with fake tits but not a deal breaker who will help me having a good time, so not too shy. Anal is a plus too.thanks

I think you need to prepare yourself for a verbal battering  :dash:

Offline jimmymac

Before you get the verbal battering mentioned above :D, you might think about doing a review of your first punt and this might keep the verbals to a minimum.

Theting

Before you get the verbal battering mentioned above :D, you might think about doing a review of your first punt and this might keep the verbals to a minimum.

Fair one. I did a review of my first punt but put it in the wrong section  :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

Fair one. I did a review of my first punt but put it in the wrong section  :unknown:

Are you sure it wasn't just a comment as your review count reads 0,( zero , zilch , nil , diddly squat) :unknown:

Theting

Are you sure it wasn't just a comment as your review count reads 0,( zero , zilch , nil , diddly squat) :unknown:

Yeah I notice that, but if you have a look at my post history it's there  :thumbsup:

Offline PUNTY43

You're right, it's there. Punt in December 2017 reviewed in February 2019. I know some like to leave a bit of a gap between the punt and the review but that's taking it a bit far.

Offline InMefan

OP since no one seems to be helping you in anyway I will try and assist, there are some girls that don't always work weekends though but here are some suggestions that I believe are available on weekends and in Birmingham.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen any so far but all on my hotlist and I do have plans on seeing them when I get an opportunity.

Offline HS11216

Hi , You could always try Erotic Studios in jewellery quarter , not much of a walk from the local train station tbh , Plus you can always ring up in the morning and ask who is working then have a check on their site.  External Link/Members Only

Offline guymids-72

Andrea Meddan all day long.......