Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara, Bunya Thai massage. Oldham  (Read 4962 times)

Offline Bod1983

Hadn't tried a Thai massage before but after reading previous reviews decided to give it a try.
Opted for Bunya due to convenience and hadn't been organised enough to book earlier.
Arrived early and the day and only saw Zara on reception but she looked great. Only had time for 30 min massage so paid my £20 at the desk. Shown to the room closest to reception and was offered a drink whilst I got ready.
As per previous advice got naked folded towel to just cover arse, tucked todger down and when Zara came back in with my water had a chat and said I'd been before a couple of years ago.
Opted for med to hard massage especially on back of legs as they felt like they needed attention.

The massage was really good. There were only a couple of occasions when it felt a little uncomfortable but even then in a nice way. When the inner thighs got attention and cock got touched I let her know it felt nice so she carried on a little. After the back massage paid an extra £20 and was asked to roll over for my favourite bit. Lots of oil. Edged once, more oil and lots of attention to balls too. Couldn't hold back for long.

Got cleaned up and told to come again for an hour or for a 4 handed. We got on well and I really enjoyed it but not sure as satisfying as a usual punt.
Zara was lovely and looks great with a nice firm bum I got to squeeze. Just too many clothes for my liking! Think I'll go back but not sure when I'll get chance yet.

External Link/Members Only

Offline standardpostage

Thanks. Website image looks nice.

Offline Bod1983

Went back recently, had an hour for £30. Great massage and spent an extra £30 for HE and got to play with tits just a little. Great fun again.
Zara suggested coming again for a £100 hour. It was a little unclear what you get for this. I'd like to think it's an hour long B2B massage+don't know what. 
Don't know if anyone else knows what I might expect. Curiosity might soon get the better of me!

Offline samneil15

Went back recently, had an hour for £30. Great massage and spent an extra £30 for HE and got to play with tits just a little. Great fun again.
Zara suggested coming again for a £100 hour. It was a little unclear what you get for this. I'd like to think it's an hour long B2B massage+don't know what. 
Don't know if anyone else knows what I might expect. Curiosity might soon get the better of me!

I've been there, probably saw her 3 times in 2 weeks and the service does NOT get better. She does not do B2B just get naked. Not much touching, doesn't let you near her pussy.

She is very good at making you think you get more next time but it's bollocks. I gave up on Bunya altogether after that and saw a few girls there. Zara was hot though IMO

Offline Bod1983

Cheers Sam, I'll not rush back!

Offline SpendDaManee

I've been there, probably saw her 3 times in 2 weeks and the service does NOT get better. She does not do B2B just get naked. Not much touching, doesn't let you near her pussy.

She is very good at making you think you get more next time but it's bollocks. I gave up on Bunya altogether after that and saw a few girls there. Zara was hot though IMO

Which girls have you seen at Bunya?