Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback experiences without the risks  (Read 8935 times)

Offline maxxblue

I gather from UKP that most punters wouldn't do bareback, or go with WG's who offer bareback, because of the health risks.

In an ideal world free from STD's, I assume that bareback wouldn't be a problem.

My question is, can you get a 'near bareback experience' from the latest ultra thin condoms, and if so, which one's do you recommend?

Offline berksboy

No you can not as when BB you get a wet cock no way can you get that with a condom. A thin good fitting one with a bit of lub in the top 1/3 rd is as near as you can get.

Offline mattylondon

I gather from UKP that most punters wouldn't do bareback, or go with WG's who offer bareback, because of the health risks.

In an ideal world free from STD's, I assume that bareback wouldn't be a problem.

My question is, can you get a 'near bareback experience' from the latest ultra thin condoms, and if so, which one's do you recommend?
For some reason, I had 'near death experience' in my head after reading your opening gambit! I imagine some people would feel that with bareback!

I think that all you can gather from what people post is that they state they wouldn't do bareback and the same applies for prossies on forums. Of course, not a single one of us really knows what others do behind closed doors.

I guess you could try ultra thin condoms yes or perhaps you could see if the prossie was willing to wear a female condom?

Offline CBPaul

No matter how thin the condom is it will never get close to the feeling of unprotected sex. It's either bareback or not in my book, my personal choice is to limit the risk and wear a raincoat.

pabulum

Close to, yes. Try Passante Sensiva (expensive), Passante Sensitive (ok price) or, if you don't mind the faff of getting used to using them, Passante Unique?

With the Sensiva and Unique I've sometimes had to pause to check that all is well and they're still in place.

Offline Stiltskin

For me there's not a lot of difference in feeling between bareback vs protected sex. What I don't like is rolling on a condom that constricts blood flow and then having to hold onto it every time you change positions.

For that reason I'd like to try fucking a girl with a femidom. I know they look pretty gross, but it could feel a lot more natural, especially for those chaps that like to finish on the tits/face.

Offline webpunter

For me there's not a lot of difference in feeling between bareback vs protected sex. What I don't like is rolling on a condom that constricts blood flow and then having to hold onto it every time you change positions.

For that reason I'd like to try fucking a girl with a femidom. I know they look pretty gross, but it could feel a lot more natural, especially for those chaps that like to finish on the tits/face.

You could consider doing some research on femidoms on behalf of UKP & report back.  Not quite sure what response you would get from an AW girlie when popping one of these out of your pocket & suggesting that you give it a whirl.  Might be an idea if you have seen a girlie a few times & you can ease in [so-to-speak] the idea of femidoms.  Maybe ask if she has ever used one as you are curious.  And take it from there for the next time.  I tend to leave it donkeys before re-visiting, if at all, but if i get the opportunity then i will enquire & report back etc

I just did a bit of research on the inter-web.  Deffo not as safe as condoms.  The NHS website refers to 2% of women using a condom getting pregnant over a year period.  And 5% for femidoms.  So risks of catching something maybe a bit higher ?

What is really funny is apparently what happens when using femidoms.  If you search up femidom experience then one of the 1st entries is a link to amazon.  Don't think amazon would appreciate a link on here so below is an extract - written by a woman:

The other disadvantage (which I'm not sure is a general one, or just for me) is the unfortunate queefing. For those men who perhaps don't understand what I mean, brace yourself for a shock. I'm talking fanny farts. Loud ones. Long loud squelchy ones. This is caused by a pocket of air within the condom being penetrated and squelched with each thrust, and can be very embarrassing, although now it just amuses my boyfriend more than anything.

Finally:

1- ultra thin condoms.  Have used once with a girl friend donkeys ago.  When the main consideration was not getting her up the duff.  What happened - things that go bang in the night
2- restricted blood flow.  All you have to do "big-boy" is search up 'trojan' on condoms & bingo.  Most of the major brands seem to have extra large jobbies

Offline NotTooOld4It

Close to, yes. Try Passante Sensiva (expensive), Passante Sensitive (ok price) or, if you don't mind the faff of getting used to using them, Passante Unique?

With the Sensiva and Unique I've sometimes had to pause to check that all is well and they're still in place.

I've found Skyns are great for sensitivity. They're the nearest thing to nothing on.

bricky daz

go on amazon and look for `my size` condoms.different sizes upto 3rd leg  :cool:

Toshiba

Simple

No matter what it claims, its never the same.

Offline StevenS

Closest I've experienced was with a nuru manage with Emma cute. She straddled me and started grinding like she was fucking me but had both hands behind her giving me a two handed wank with all the gel to the same rhythm. I had to check that I wasn't inside her.

Offline cueball

Simple

Got to agree with the above but the reality is we gotta use them, after all, fucking a hotty with a condom on ain't so bad is it

Offline Trevor12

Simple

Exactly! The warmth, wetness, and the texture of the walls gripping your cock will never be the same with a condom, no matter how thin.

However, as I would never bb with a prossie, I'd rather use something thick a reliable enough that I could go at it full bore without fear of it ripping.

Offline larry76

You can try with a goat if you are desperate for bb  :D and want to avoid any human stds (not sure what you can get with a goat)...

Offline Happylad

Well, if you DO try it with a goat (or a sheep) remember to wear wellies, then you can put its back legs down your wellies to get a bit of extra purchase.

Stealthshagger

You can try with a goat if you are desperate for bb  :D and want to avoid any human stds (not sure what you can get with a goat)...

A Welsh kid

Offline starman555

What I have always wondered is ...If you have the sheeps back legs in your wellies, how do you manage to kiss them?

bricky daz

What I have always wondered is ...If you have the sheeps back legs in your wellies, how do you manage to kiss them?

who wants to kiss their wellies?

Offline Qwerty

I guess a goat is "thick a reliable enough that I could go at it full bore without fear of it ripping."

Offline Happylad

Presumably the same way that you`d kiss the dog when doing "doggy" style

london

Simple
don't even park your car close to a WG's house which does BB

Offline webpunter

And put the sheep on the edge of a cliff so they push back harder
Need some input from sheep-shagger land
Where is "author of the year" on this matter ?  :P