Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xena xxx (Harrow)  (Read 36338 times)

3 review(s) for Chanel Chance (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steve2

Has anyone who has visited Xena got the impression that she might be a "back to back, quick rubdown with the wet wipes and last weeks copy of the Sporting Life - and on to the next one" kinda girl? She seems tempting though.... mmmm?!

Not at all. She always seems to leave time between to have a shower in my experience

Offline Steve2

Pleased you had a good punt, just as well you were one of the first and not the 24th of the day.     :hi: :hi:

And your point is? You are such a troll Jimbo. At least she showers between punters unlike your £200/hr skanks at London Retreat

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:41:35 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Jimmyredcab

And your point is? You are such a troll Jimbo. At least she showers between punters unlike your £200/hr skanks at London Retreat

London Retreat has been in business for at least 15 years ------------------ they will survive without your patronage.   :drinks:

£60 an hour lowlifes might use a wet-wipe ---------------- if you are lucky.   

Offline mh

London Retreat has been in business for at least 15 years ------------------ they will survive without your patronage.   :drinks:

Because we all know that the girls who charge an extra £130 an hour spend it on shower-gel!

Offline mattylondon

Jim, you really do talk some nonsense sometimes, with regards to EEs and 'lower priced' prossies. 'Michelle Independent' charges £50 for 15 minutes and £70 for 30 minutes. Is she considered a lowlife for charging £50 then? How about a £90 an hour special? At what price level do they become a skank?

Does one receive a warm hand towel from her and a wet wipe with the other one?!  :wacko:

You cannot slate 'lower priced or EEs' on one thread and then praise them on another without being called out! And yes, 'Michelle Independent' would be considered at the lower end of the price spectrum in London, in my opinion. Not to my tastes but proven great value for punters. :hi:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:33:35 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Steve2

I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole Jimbo

You really need to get a grip

At least 20 of our esteemed brothers on UKP have visited Xena and given her a big  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and you seem to be the only  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: to disagree

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 05:55:22 pm by Steve2 »

Offline akauya

And £200/hr skanks would not

You really need to get a grip Jimbo

At least 20 of our esteembed brothers on UKP have visited Xena and given her a big  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and you seem to be the only  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: to disagree

He's just jealous we're having fun and he's not  :lol:

Offline Steve2

Because we all know that the girls who charge an extra £130 an hour spend it on shower-gel!

Exactly MH

Offline Steve2

He's just jealous we're having fun and he's not  :lol:

Jimbo will never have FUN unless one of his ladyboys is giving him a good whipping and maybe sorting him out with a strapon

Offline bm_99

people any more pics of xena the 3 shes got on her profile dont really make her look that appealing

Offline Steve2

The PG pics are similar. If they don't appeal then find someone that does. Simple

LL

The PG pics are similar. If they don't appeal then find someone that does. Simple
I agree, and also her main pics look recent and are representative of how she looks, without being photoshopped.  I think she's lovely but each to his own.

Offline adindas

people any more pics of xena the 3 shes got on her profile dont really make her look that appealing

This a shot from the old profile ..

External Link/Members Only

Offline adindas

In addition to my posting above. You could also find her profile from Aphrodite Lounge here.

Offline riker

At least she showers between punters unlike your £200/hr skanks at London Retreat

Do you know that for certain, Steve? I've seen Xena many times, I have no idea whether she does tbf.

Offline Steve2

Yes.  On at least 2 occasions I was waiting as she took longer with a previous punter. She finished, he left and she went for a shower before we started

password02

Hi guys been reading the various threads here and it seems Xene is very much a busy lady but Nicole seems to be OK in her pics.

If you guys had to pick 1 of the girls who would it be and why?

Offline Tonyleung

why pick? at their rates you can have both.  :drinks:

password02

Called Xena early afternoon for a 1 hour session between 1-4pm - however she was only available after 6pm but offered her friend Nicole at 4pm as she was available, however not to my taste so declined - Will try again next week.

Ps - do the 2 girls do duo's ? are they bi sexual if anyone knows - could do a 3some for £120

Offline Steve2

Xena is 100% straight so don't expect a "blondies" scenario

but they will both give you a lot of attention

Offline LastManCumings

I called yesterday and set-up a meeting for a morning punt at 1130 hrs GMT with Xena. She was free and I booked her for 1 hour.
Got the text with her road and post code details yesterday. Called this morning 30 mins before the punt to confirm and all was good to go.
As a result of the tube strike, I had a day off work today. I drove and parked up near her apartment. Plenty of free parking spaces available at that time of the day.
£60 paid and off with the clothes. Loads of kissing throughout the entire session. Her English is basic (she's studying English to improve her language skills) and there was a hint of cigarette when were DFK'ing (unfortunately the mouthwash could not repress it completely); but I didn't mind it too much.

Since it has already been mentioned in this thread and other posts about her; I'll not go with blow by blow details, but mention the high points -

- Xena is energetic and has a great body
- Super attitude, I can see that she really likes her job
- Super VfM
- Ready to try different positions, which we did
- No clock-watching

She is off to Hungary soon, so catch her before she goes. She did tell me that she'll be back soon.
I saw Nicole on the way in. She looked like she had a long last night and looked a bit unkempt and groggy. When I saw her, I thought to myself, I made the right choice in going with Xena, who looked fresh and perky. Also being the first client for the day is always nice.

Offline Convince Me

Mate, as others will testify a 11.30 slot is more than likely the second or even third appointment of the day!

Offline Steve2

Offline Steve2

Just in case Xenas profile disappears like Nicoles

Xenas number is 07425 919147

Offline LastManCumings

Mate, as others will testify a 11.30 slot is more than likely the second or even third appointment of the day!

Could be, I'm not saying it can't. However Xena told me that it was the first appointment of the day. She did not have to as I was going ahead with the punt even if I was the fourth appointment that day.

I might get the whole 'WG do lie you know' argument, but I like to sometimes believe what a WG tells me. Maybe the naive punter in me still believes that.

Offline Convince Me

Could be, I'm not saying it can't. However Xena told me that it was the first appointment of the day. She did not have to as I was going ahead with the punt even if I was the fourth appointment that day.

I might get the whole 'WG do lie you know' argument, but I like to sometimes believe what a WG tells me. Maybe the naive punter in me still believes that.

Steve2 has testified having to wait! We are all aware he's the early bird who inevitably gets the worm. Look mate Xena & friends often stay up way into the early hours so a 11.30 start is not beyond reason. No stress.

Offline riker

I called yesterday and set-up a meeting for a morning punt at 1130 hrs GMT with Xena.

11.30 GMT would mean you saw her at 12.30 UK time  :hi:

LL

She went back to Hungary yesterday.  Looks like her profile has been stolen again? :thumbsdown:

Offline LastManCumings

11.30 GMT would mean you saw her at 12.30 UK time  :hi:

:thumbsup: Thanks for clearing that up for me.

ALyons

Offline punk

She went back to Hungary yesterday.  Looks like her profile has been stolen again? :thumbsdown:

looks like its been passed on or some one is snooping on her pc.

LL

looks like its been passed on or some one is snooping on her pc.
Well she's back later this month and we have her number, so no big deal that she's having profile problems again.

Offline iPad3

I wonder if her popularity is pissing some pimp so much that she is actively being targeted?

Do we know when she's back and if someone could PM me her number I'd be grateful as I'm going to get some when she does!!!

Offline Steve2

Xenas number is 07425 919147

Both her and Nicole told me that the passwords used on the latest profiles were unique and had never been used on another site.

Maybe one of our more technically minded wizards can offer an explanation as to how someone could  target/access someones profile without knowing the password or having access to their laptops

LL

an explanation as to how someone could  target/access someones profile without knowing the password or having access to their laptops
Passwords can be cracked.  This is the most likely scenario.  All they can do to try to avoid it happening again is to make their passwords as strong as possible so they're more difficult to crack.

There's a handy site here which give tips for creating strong passwords and for checking the strength of a password that you intend to use.

I would advise them to install antivirus software on their laptop/s if they haven't already got any and run a full scan.  Possibly they may have been targeted by someone emailing an attachment to the email account/s displayed on their profiles.

Offline smiths

Passwords can be cracked.  This is the most likely scenario.  All they can do to try to avoid it happening again is to make their passwords as strong as possible so they're more difficult to crack.

There's a handy site here which give tips for creating strong passwords and for checking the strength of a password that you intend to use.

I would advise them to install antivirus software on their laptop/s if they haven't already got any and run a full scan.  Possibly they may have been targeted by someone emailing an attachment to the email account/s displayed on their profiles.

Excellent advice here LL, i discussed this weird occurence with Steve on the phone earlier and we were both puzzled as to what is going on here. Lets hope this sorts ot out. ;)

Offline riker

When is she back? I think she said a couple of weeks to me...well, it's been a couple of weeks now...impatient

Offline riker

Her friend Nicole is back...presumably Xena too.

som2083

I think only Nicole is back. Nicole setup 2 profiles now

External Link/Members Only (This look hot)

Offline The High Sparrow

Based on the recommendations here  :hi: I just sent a txt to Xena asking for a duo with Nicole. A bit out of the way from me but at thase prices well worth the trip. we'll see how that goes. will report back afterwards

Offline BigRonald_1

Good found Steve, I may give her a go..  :hi:

Offline Steve2

Based on the recommendations here  :hi: I just sent a txt to Xena asking for a duo with Nicole. A bit out of the way from me but at thase prices well worth the trip. we'll see how that goes. will report back afterwards

If they don't reply I have always found it best to phone.

They are not BI so expect all the focus to be on you

Offline The High Sparrow

Just got back. Again I see why you guys rave about theem so much. Really good finds lads :hi:

Offline Steve2

Offline bm_99

Not to sound stupid guys but why does it have an alert on xena's new profile?

Offline The High Sparrow

Not to sound stupid guys but why does it have an alert on xena's new profile?

A lot of new accounts have the same problem.

Offline bm_99

A lot of new accounts have the same problem.

ok, is it me or are they pics that shes got up just not appealing?

how were the pics on her previous profile, or are there better ones in her private gallery?

Offline Convince Me

ok, is it me or are they pics that shes got up just not appealing?

I don't believe she is the most photogenic girl, & if I just went on the pics alone I would not of been a repeat visitor. Trust me she is gorgeous in the flesh & a darling in the bedroom.