Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help please Jayne75  (Read 926 times)

Offline antsz

I had a booking with Jayne75 this morning, been exchanging messages for the past 2 weeks to sort a time out etc. I was given her postcode yesterday via AW. Checked it out last night and it was off a main road basically in a filed ! I messaged a member on her who had recently saw her and confirmed it was a different postcode to which he saw her recently. I messaged her 30 minutes before the punt, no reply so i called her and still nothing. Waited then till the start of the scheduled punt , rang her and still nothing. Gave it 10 more minutes and it just kept ringing until it went to her answerphone.
 Now this completely messed my morning up and had to arrange a quick punt with another WG, But do i do a review and leave negative feedback or give her the the benefit of seeing if she messages me with an explanation as she could have had an emergency ?

Offline NigelF

I had a booking with Jayne75 this morning, been exchanging messages for the past 2 weeks to sort a time out etc. I was given her postcode yesterday via AW. Checked it out last night and it was off a main road basically in a filed ! I messaged a member on her who had recently saw her and confirmed it was a different postcode to which he saw her recently. I messaged her 30 minutes before the punt, no reply so i called her and still nothing. Waited then till the start of the scheduled punt , rang her and still nothing. Gave it 10 more minutes and it just kept ringing until it went to her answerphone.
 Now this completely messed my morning up and had to arrange a quick punt with another WG, But do i do a review and leave negative feedback or give her the the benefit of seeing if she messages me with an explanation as she could have had an emergency ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Definitely neg review on here. There's no good excuse for such shit comms, even if she did have an "emergency" (very rare it'd be genuine anyway) it only takes a few seconds to send you a cancellation message.

If she does eventually get back to you, you can update the review thread with her excuse. The excuse isn't particularly important though, what is important is warning punters about her totally wasting your time (so potentially theirs too) and the best way to do that is a review.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 03:45:30 pm by NigelF »

Offline Drayki

Have to agree with Nigel on this, a negative all the way, especially if you’ve been fucked about, a quick reply or text to apologise goes along way with me :thumbsdown:

Wooderz

Have to agree with Nigel on this, a negative all the way, especially if you’ve been fucked about, a quick reply or text to apologise goes along way with me :thumbsdown:

Offline freeze44

Very much a neg review reckon as how hard is it to send a text??  :unknown:

Offline antsz

Negative review it will be then , totally wasted my time  :diablo:

Offline Kool Keef

Had a booking with her at 3pm this afternoon, arranged over text yesterday evening, texted at midday today to confirm the booking, no reply, texted again at 1pm to get confirmation. Nothing.

Offline antsz

Had a booking with her at 3pm this afternoon, arranged over text yesterday evening, texted at midday today to confirm the booking, no reply, texted again at 1pm to get confirmation. Nothing.

Glad it wasn’t just me then, no offence intended  :cool: I noticed she hasn’t logged into AW either today

Offline Hurley

Post another negative then.

marlboro20

Strange she's uncontactable... her comms are usually shit hot

marlboro20

For what it's worth Jayne didn't strike me as one who would just ignore texts or calls.

Offline antsz

For what it's worth Jayne didn't strike me as one who would just ignore texts or calls.

she has contacted me and explained the situation so im happy with that, shame i didn't get to meet her

marlboro20

Trust me Antz... she's worth the wait   :)

Offline Kool Keef

she has contacted me and explained the situation so im happy with that, shame i didn't get to meet her

She's contacted me as well & explained what happened.

Offline antsz

Trust me Antz... she's worth the wait   :)
i know , thats why i was really disappointed it never happened this morning

Offline cueball

her comms are usually shit hot
You can't know for certain fags, you have seen her but her comms might be rubbish with new faces.

marlboro20

I agree Cue... but I've only met up with her once and comms over a week or two were very quick

Offline cueball

I've only met up with her once
You've met her only once fags?

I'm shocked, shocked i say  :D .... I thought with all your posts defending her, she were in your stable of fags fillies  :lol: