Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dawn Stevens. Outcall to Doncaster. TOFTT?  (Read 1556 times)

7 review(s) for Dawn stevens (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2414873) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Newtothisstuff

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I couldn't find much on here about this girl other than a post linking her to several profiles. All with similar photos but slightly different geographical locations. So I decided to email her on AW and see what the response was like. I couldn't decide if she was bogus or someone who'd set up a few profiles to make sure she appeared on more searches. I was half expecting the reply to be either the typical Romanian broken English or a number to call. Instead, I got a good reply and all my questions were answered. So, the time, location and price were agreed and it was 'game on'.
She then emailed her number and we were all set.
She ran slightly late for the booking by 15-20 minutes as she hit traffic and then a one-way system that my Sat Nav gives up on too. But, she called to let me know in advance and again when the Sat Nav threw a strop and started to take wild guesses.

When she arrived, there was a brief 'hello' and then she began a very determined attempt to lick my tonsils into submission. Some girls offer DFK but don't do it. Some just make a half-arsed attempt. Dawn went full throttle from the moment she arrived. She's bloody good too. There was no doubting her enthusiasm. It certainly left me in no doubt that this was going to be a good booking. At this point, she had only just walked through the door and she still had her coat on! I hadn't even managed to get a good look at her.
When she did surface for air and to take her coat off, I got a better look.
She's a tall girl. 5'10 at least. Maybe more but heels could have added to that. Her profile says she's a size 10 with natural DDs. That seemed right. I'm no good at judging ages but if she isn't the stated 36, she's certainly in that ballpark. She's pretty too with a nice smile. No tats or piercings that I noticed. I'd have classed her as 'mixed race' as she has a very light chocolate tone to her skin. Not dissimilar to a deep Mediterranean tan. She also has very responsive dark nipples which she certainly seemed to enjoy having them licked, sucked, pinched, and lightly bitten.
We undressed on the bed in between some very enthusiastic rounds of DFK. That led to a very nice sloppy blowjob (OWO) with some deep throat thrown in. Then it was back to more kissing and all round groping. She was evidently very happy to have her pussy played with while I had one of her tits in my mouth and the other in my hand. She got very wet and that just made me want to switch to 69. She has a neat pussy which smelt clean. With my tongue lapping her clit and a finger massaging her 'g' spot, she got very wet indeed. All the time, she was spitting and gagging on my cock as she was taking it all in.
Eventually it was time to bag up. She put the condom on with her mouth and sat on my cock while I licked and sucked on her tits. Then a quick change to doggy before unbagging and having her wank me till I came on her tits.
All the way through the booking, she kept up the kissing and seemed very enthusiastic.

Would I see her again? Definitely.
Any downsides? Nothing much. She may be verging towards a 12 but with her height, she certainly seemed to be a 10. She also has a nice tight pussy but we did struggle at first to coordinate our rhythms. They're really not major problems though and I'd certainly not hesitate to book her again.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Oops. Forgot.
£130. 1 hour outcall. No extras charged.... but I don't think any are available.
She doesn't do anal or CIM.

Offline Yoda71

Great review, thanks. Don't normally do outcalls, but she looks hot and from your review, I could be persuaded

Cheers

Offline Newtothisstuff

Of the three photos on her profile page, the last one is the best likeness.

Offline wolfiesmith69

great review-looks lovely-another MILF on the to fuck list !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac